• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~what Do You Think The Pre Order~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    What do you think the pre-order gift would be and when do you think the day will begin when you actually get to pre-order Pokemon Battle Revolution?

I think it can be an extra outfit that you can't get anywhere else but the disc (or whatever comes with it)

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    It could be a legendary like with Colosseum and Jirachi. Although I liked XD's skin, I'd much prefer a legendary PKMN for my Pearl Version.

Maybe it could be Arceus :=

GrieVelorn

Fire!!
    Years
    i think it is a Wii skin cause they had the skin for Gale of Darkness so they might have one for this i would be awsome if it was the Wii skin plus a pokemon for dp

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I already pre-ordered mine...got nothing.

It'll probably be a skin...if anything.

Mrbadboy3

Unknown Friend
    Years

Obviously, They will probably only show a gift a few weeks before it comes out like DP. In Jan there wasn't a pre-order thing for DP yet IIRC

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Thats what I'm assuming as well.
    However, I totally forgot about the pre-order gift..

All I know, it'd better be something interesting..

enshogirl

Ace Trainer
    Years

I was also afraid of that.

I thought I had pre-ordered it, but come to think of it, I haven't.

I am doubting there will be a special pre-order gift. If there was, there would already be ads for it.

pm3d

Programmer!
    Years
    Hopefully the company doesn't cheap out on us, and give us nothing, since I've got it pre-ordered too. But I guess they can't really cheap out because the Pokemon Company is like a money making machine.

Frugget

Meteor Masher
    Years
    well, if you preorder, you have nothing to lose except the slowly decreasing price after the release. A wii skin would be something you could keep forever! honestly, i'd rather that than a pokemon that can be instantly deleted the moment you restart your game. Besides, you can't get a wii skin with action replay ds.

PurityForest

Forest Trainer
    Years
    I'm quite not sure. But, I think it would be a Wii Skin. Still not sure. Since, They didn't announce anything about Free Gift yet.

Back