• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Think Will Happen To Seviper? [Possible Spoilers]

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    OH SNAPS
    What Do You Think Will Happen To Seviper? [Possible Spoilers]

That is some of the best fan art I have seen but I would really hate that and if Jessie had it how would she lose?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Ha that was funny. They are not even based on animals of the same subgroup. Anyway, I see there being an evo for it or a whole new snake line. There are thousands of snake species in the world, surely there could be more than three in the Pokemon world(3rd being Ekans)
    there are currently four(you forgot dunsparce)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I don't really see a reason as to why Musashi needs to have a snake pokémon. It has as much supporting it as "Every main character girl's name has to start with 'M'" or "Only Satoshi can have an electric type pokémon".

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Neither Seviper or Zangoose are OU nor will they ever be.

Years
    Did any of you noticed seviper just kicked drpaion's ass last episode? I mean, that's an elite 4 pokemon we are talking about!

Back