• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What do you want added to a third version of X/Y?

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
Years
  • (pokemon following you...)

Pretty simple discussion. We are most likely going to be getting a third version to coincide with Pokemon X/Y. So, what do you think would/should be added to it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    another option on the secondary screen where you can keep your party open at all time (like the status screen) so that not only when you get out of battle you can see any pickup pokemon that now have an item, but more importantly be able to use the field moves without having to open up a menu screen every time. (also being able to switch items at will too would be helpful)

Other than that, I'm actually pretty happy with Pokemon overall and can't think of anything else I would want in the game. Oh wait, maybe to be on the Wii U, lol! Would LOVE to see these cel shaded 3d pokemon on the big screen finally!

Years
  • Please let me skip the pokemon throw in animations and the screen of egg hatching. It's very goofy to see the same animation three thousand times.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    Please let me skip the pokemon throw in animations and the screen of egg hatching. It's very goofy to see the same animation three thousand times.

They could actually get rid of the animation all together and have a message saying "a Charmander (or whatever Pokemon was in the egg) has hatched from your egg, do you want to give it a nickname?". I would like something like that to save even more time.

I don't see the point in getting Pokemon Z if it doesn't add something that ORAS doesn't already have, Pokemon Z will need new megas to make it not near worthless getting IMO. More things to do in Kalos, having several new towns should increase the amount people can do. Z should have some of the features ORAS introduced like creeping in the grass (don't remember if it is actually called creeping) for hidden abilities/egg moves in wild.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    The DexNav feature can be very helpful at times so it should be included. The PlayNav feature I would like to see.

Back