• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Want For Christmas 2013

T The Manager

RealTalkRealFlow
Years
  • Serious mode... This is what I want for Christmas.... For people to quit treating it as a business and only look forward to Christmas cause their gonna get something. The so-called holidays are hypocrisy established to use religious doctrines to commit annual robbery.

Now to stay on topic.... As much as I hate what Christmas turned into, I think I'm gonna buy a 2DS with Pokemon X the day after Christmas, or the Friday after Christmas since I get paid. This guy, is not getting any games for Christmas.

Years
  • The one game I wouldn't mind getting for Christmas this year is WWE 2K14. It's one of those games that I'd like to have, but just couldn't be bothered to shell out $60 for a game similar enough to the one I'd bought last year (getting it as a gift, though, would be much preferred).

The only other thing I wouldn't mind getting is an R4 for either my DS Lite or 3DS. The main reason for that is that there are a lot of good hacks that I've seen here on PC, but never gotten the chance to play, as I hate playing Pokemon games on emulators. If I could just download a dozen of them onto an R4, it'd keep me occupied for months at a time.

Back