• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do you Want For Christmas?

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    What do you want for Christmas? Of course, I want a new fast laptop because I sharing with my brother right now. Also it would be awesome if I got a Wii U Deluxe Pack. What do you guys want?

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    Good question. Maybe a happy moment that the one
    I have a crush on would accept my feelings. That's already fine.
    Because I don't think I want anything for Christmas but that..

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Spoiler:

I want that for Christmas, at least... this is what I want the most out of everything else. :3

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I really would want another 3DS XL or regular 3DS.

Also I would like to get more copies of Pokemon X or Pokemon Y [since I already have 9 different teams that I want to play]

What ever I get is OK, maybe some money would be good for me so I can buy the games myself.

Years
    I've been wanting a 3DS so I can play X &Y, a booster box of Pokemon cards or a tin, and a pan flute (most badass instrument)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    By priority:

1. A car
    2. An indoor hot tub
    3. A nice desktop to play games
    4. Seasons 5-8 of Dexter
    5. Man of Steel

I will be content with any of those. :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I haven't actually asked for anything for Christmas or my Birthday in years. Honestly. Since I was 16 going on 17 (I know that I'm naive, fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet, and willingly I believe), I haven't asked for a single present.

But this year is different for some reason. I have a list of things I want. It's not a big list, but its still a list. And it's pretty expensive, so I don't expect much from it. I want an iPad air, a new stereo for my car, a new bed, a desk, and a desk chair. I would ask for clothes as well, but I bought a whole new wardrobe on Black Friday so I already have that covered (ha ha ha).

Years
    I'm completely unsure of what I want for Christmas as of yet, but two things I will need are a new battery for my uninterruptible power supply and either a new headset (or just a pair of good over-the-ear headphones). My UPS needs a new battery real soon since it's dying, and I can't be using a headset any longer that exposed wires all up and down the cord and taped in place because it's shorted.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I don't really want anything, to be honest. Probably cause I don't ever get anything, my family doesn't celebrate it, and my high school friends didn't really do that stuff. College might be different, I dunno. Personally, I don't want anything except maybe be able to go to Rockefeller Center with my girlfriend, or hell, all of my friends even. I just want to have a good time, that's all. I might do myself a facor and buy myself a leather coat though, sometime before Christmas. I need one D: I might also buy a whole bunch of cupcakes and hand those out to my friends right before Christmas, cause why not? And I already got my girlfriend her Christmas present, so awesomesauce. :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Because I'm busy saving my money to buy something at Disneyland next month, I plan to get Wind Waker HD for Christmas.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Probably a video camera. That's it, just a video camera. I can't think of anything else I want, but everyone is telling me I have to put more down on my wish list. So, I also put Magic the Gathering cards. I don't really collect them avidly, but I have a couple decks, so I figured I would put them down.

Years
    A smartphone would be immensely helpful for me, so I really want that. A few games for the 3DS and/or Wii U would also be really cool.
    I'm usually happy with anything, so it doesn't matter much to me.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Probably gift cards. I know that they could give me money instead, but… y'know. xD It'd be nice if they bought me a new computer, but they have debts to pay off, so I would rather buy it with my own money.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Since I'm likely spending my own money anyways, I'd like to find under the tree some new clothes and a better phone. It's too soon I'm too broke for a car.

Years
    I wanted a 3DS so I could finally play all the recent games that I've been wanting to play, mainly X and Y, and I know for sure that I'm getting one so I'm really excited about that!

Back