• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want in the next Pokemon wii game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
  • What do you want in the next pokemon wii game? I'd like something similar to Colosseum and Gale of Darkness, but sort of more like D/P in 3D as well in a strange way. Pehaps a Pokemon Rumble game would be a nice idea? Like a purely pokemon version of SSB i suppose, that would be nice on Wi-Fi. I love controlling the pokemon on SSB rather than selecting the moves in a more strategic way. The instancy just is more thrilling I suppose, not that the GB/DS aren't brilliant though. Anyone else got any suggestions? (Sorry if this is in the wrong section)

~Jimmyray

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Definitely an adventure game. Maybe a new Wii accessory to go with it like a Pokedex Wiidex that can be used to store Pokemon info. Also, maybe a Wii-controller-like Pokeball to throw out Pokemon and catch Pokemon.

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    that would be cool, or like a pokemon research game when you can go into the wid to catch pokemon in thier natural states and even get to see a legend every now ad then

BassBuster

Thats just the way I roll
    Years
  • Pokemon snap revolution. I mean come on! The wii remote is perfect for the job! And with over 400 pokemon, You could spend 500 hours trying to 'snap 'em all'!
    Either that or a better battle revolution.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • Uh, you do know that theres already a Pokemon Snap for Wii, it came out about a month ago I believe.

Anyways, I don't have a Wii myself, but I would want maybe a 3-D Mystery Dungeon.

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
  • Ok i want something like diamond/peral but on the wii.
    if it's on the wii, i want to be able to move in every direction (like collsseum)
    and when fighting oppenents to be accually moving urself to make the moves happen. so fire blast you have to draw the sign in the air. or slash - slash the air. =)
    for ds i would like it so you don't have to move in boxes and a better plot rather than the basic one we've got now

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
  • I think a 3-D RPG adventure game would be great, especially if Wi-Fi was enforced. As players travel through the region, they could run into actual trainers instead of computer-controlled trainers. Total Wi-Fi would make Pokémon games very realistic.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    how about Pokemon Super Contest earn 8 ribbons to compete in Grand Festival
    Features with-
    Dressing Evaluation (inspired from D/P)
    Dancing Evaluation (inspired from D/P)
    Combo Move (inspired from anime)
    Contest Battles (inspired from anime)
    Acting Evaluation (inspired from R/S/E)
    well to be honest i'm a super contest freak...i'm a coordinator more than a trainer...

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    I want a clone of pokemon stadium but with better graphics and with the mini games and such, perhaps some of the older gameboy games as unlockables, ability to see the top screen of diamond/pearl on the tv screen through wireless, etc. And of course a pokemon snap game would be perfect for the wii controls ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2009
    Belive it or not we need a pokemon game in 3D like the original games in the handhelds but make the battles more realistic like you can control the pokemon during battles and a different button for each attacks

the beninator!!

Resident Aquabat Cadet
    Years
  • not necessarily just for the next wii pokemon game (though i'd like a full rpg, with a stadium/battle place somewhere in the region)but, here's some features I'd like introduced into a Pokemon game:

-farming.
    i like harvest moon, but honestly, it gets a little old, and a lot of it would be better suited as side extra features for pokemon. You could grow berries on your own piece of land, instead of having to use the little berry areas. and it would be awesome to keep some mareep that you could sheer for wool, miltank for milking, maybe you could ride around on your ponyta/rapidash (or any pokemon suitable for riding).

-character customization.
    I'd really like to choose what my character looks like. also, with all the extra money you get in the pokemon games, you could spend some of it on clothes or hair cuts. or you could even use our mareep's wool and make your own clothes/accessories.

-pokemon leauge reformation.
    I'd like to have the option to do the badges in any order i choose, see, you still have to get 8 badges to get into pokemon league, but you could have maybe... i dunno, a lot more gyms to choose from. but each badge you get would be a certain level, and the next gym leader would use higher level pokemon accordingly. and then there would be tournaments in pokemon league with tons of trainors, and the elite 4 would be there for any trainer with 8 badges to challenge still.

-Socializing.
    like in harvest moon, where the more you hang out with a person/give them stuff, the more they like you/and are open with you. It gets old in harvest moon, but would be a great feature to add to pokemon. and if there maybe make wifi work the the pokemon league/staduim sort of area, and there you could interact with trainers all over the world.

-pokemon as pets.
    it would be nice if your pokemon were like electronic pets (like nintendogs), where you could play with them, walk around with them, dress em up, give them face paint, whatever.

-variation in pokemon.
    it would be nice if each pokemon maybe had ...5 different color variations, nothing huge, just a little different tones or maybe they could have stripes instead of spots.

-Throw your pokeball with the wii-mote:
    i dunno if you could do this in battle revolution (i've never played it) but it would be awesome to aim and throw the pokeball with the wiimote

-fish with the wiimote.
    just like in zelda, fishing with the wiimote for POKEMON, would be awesome.

-use your own pokemon in minigames.
    you would have to provide your own pokemon for mini games(/contests?). so the way you raise it, will determine a lot about how it will perform. and i guess mini games could only have pokemon of close levels then to make it fair. (somebody in a racing game is gonna be a lot better if they're 50 levels above you)

I guess what I'd like are things that are the main focus of simulation games (harvest moon, animal crossing, nintendogs, sims etc) that i think get old after a while, to become side features of pokemon games.

blubergate

Knowledgeable Pokemon Master!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    A game like colloseum but you can connect to ds to battle AND you can play D/P in 3D!!!

Years
  • An easy and fun one would be a Red/Blue remake that's in 3D and first person and in a battle it'd be more like Super Smash Bros. with pokemon, the B button would be a base attack with the four pointer buttons as assignibles that you change as the pokemon gains levels. Also I'd like an MMO but that's not going to happen. an area like the sinnoh underground would be fun, one that was wifi so you can interact with trainers all over the world.
    Another fun thing would be a Pokemon Smash Bros. like someone else said.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Of course it needs an RPG mode. It needs some features from PBR like the battle people over the Internet thing. And a good as a battle mode as Colleseum did (XD's battle mode was suckish), but the battle mode code would be based off of PBR's.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
  • Im all for pokemon brawl xD
    That would be awesome 8D

Or maybe mystery dungeon for the wii ^_^

Or anything with you actually being the pokemon and actually attacking with button pressing like in brawl not like in any other pokemon games.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back