• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do you want in XY Anime ???

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Ash didn't had to go back to Jotho during HGSS , Right ?
    By the time Ash reach the League , GF will start promoting Pokemon Z Or Pokemon X2Y2 .

Yeah, Ash never returned to Johto at all when HGSS came out (though that may have been the case of the writers dilly-dallying under the arrogant belief that they had plenty of time due to some hints that Ash would have at the very least won the Sinnoh League, but still), so I doubt they'll just do ORAS. Remember, so far, the only time Ash actually returned to a prior region that was a focus in a remake, Kanto in this case was in AG, and even that was more promoting Pokémon Emerald than Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen, since the main focus of the saga was, what else, the Battle Frontier, not to mention that, Brock's family, Misty, and Viridian Gym aside, there were little references to the original Indigo League season, so it felt as though they were actually going for a new region anyways. The only way they might do it is if they have something new in the inevitable expansions of Pokémon X and Y, something to top the Battle Frontier.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I just want the subplot of Serena's crush on Ash over already, because it feels forced and doesn't benefit to the main plot.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    In the sense that Ash has to beat Gym Leaders and compete in the regional leagues, yes, there is still a main plot.

Actually , No !
    Pokemon no longer has a main plot and thats why the show is going downhill .
    Collecting Gym Badge is just Ash's Regular routine.

For the Story-Plot, The right Girl for Ash would be a Female Rival ! Someone who's Tough , arrogant , merciless , rude , Cold , Unfriendly and antagonistic !!! A Female Rival that need Ash to fix her personality.

Someone like her--

Spoiler:

98Gamingstar

Biggest Meowth Fnan
    Years
    What do I want in this anime? Tons of stuff. First things first, I want the return of Gary, Paul, May, Max and Drew. contestshipping and armorshipping to actually become cannon and for Serena to become a pokemon coordinator.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Well let's see... After watching a few of my episodes that remind me of Christmas time and winter, this is more of an episode that I want.

I would love to see another episode similar to Snow Way Out! There is a very large amount of snow and cold climates in Kalos, that is why I am hoping for another similar to Snow Way Out! It could be about Ash and Serena, but I am not sure how well that would work out with it being a 'kid' show.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    This type of Relationship between Ash & Friends-

What Do you want in XY Anime ???

I don't like the current goody goody relationship.
    I want relationship & chemistry where Ash & other character would mock each other and even hit each other but still be greats friend .
    I remember , How bizarre relationship Ash , Brock & Misty had !!!
    That Why Original fans were so funny !

Back