• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want rebooted?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How about every Digimon RP ever, also x: I really want to see a Digimon RP work. But I don't know how... To do that.

(well, in my case, not leaving the site for a whole month might be a good first solution)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    How about every Digimon RP ever, also x: I really want to see a Digimon RP work. But I don't know how... To do that.

(well, in my case, not leaving the site for a whole month might be a good first solution)

This speaks to me. I've spent so much time on mine, most of the arcs are planned out with only player determined activities up for debate. I really just need a cogm who is more active than me to kick my ass whenever I fall behind on myself.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    <333 Oh, it will be rebooted one day. Believe me (:

Yessss! I really hope so! I love the path it is taking and the overall plotline. Solid for a Pokemon RP. My hype for this is back. So much hype!

Another I thought of, that technically never started but did have an OOC and group of people ready to start was Disclosed's International Idol Coordinator RP. I was very excited for this but unfortunately it had to be put on hiatus for a much later time. Hope it comes back!

Back