• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do You Want to be in the Future?

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I've always thought it would be really cool to be a German/English/Russian translator. I just need to learn Russian first, considering it's got this weird alphabet with 3's and 4's and asterisks in it :x

For college and that period of time, I want to perform in coffeehouses and the like. With my singing and my guitar :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Already got my future sorted:
    1) Just go with the flow, make choices as they come along. As for a career, I don't really care, as long as it isn't crap like cleaning toilets all day.

2) If everything goes badly, commit murder and somehow get into a Norwegian jail, those places are amazing and better than my house, I can be lazy for years.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I really want to be a film director, but anything in the film department would suit me.

If none of that falls through, I wanna open up a bar. In Europe. yup.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    One of three different things:
    • Game Designer
    • Comedian
    • Guitarist/Vocalist for a death metal band​

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I'd love to be able to work in prostitution animation someday, which is my realistic goal. Honestly though, music is my forte (I love art, but one in front of the other, y'know?) And to be able to play and perform and not be a starving performer would be an ultimate (unlikely) dream. But a person can dream nevertheless, yes?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2010
    Kinda surprised a few people already said engineering.

I graduated not all that long ago, work as an engineer. If there's anything you want to know I might be able to share some insight.

What do I want to do when I am older? Retire!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I Want To Become A English - Japanese Teacher. Like To help Japanese Learn English and For English To Learn Japanese.
    Or An Author.....Or To Be Apart Of Square Enix As An Animator Or Voice Actor ^_^

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I want to be a dead body. Who'd want to live forever anyway?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Hmm~

Tough question, I've yet to be able to fully answer this question myself. As a child you feel like you've got everything figured out but as you get older it isn't quite that easy @ @

I'd love to be a Psychologist of some sort; the human mind fascinates me XD

Years
    Something in the field of Graphic Design, since I like to create graphics and such. It would be interesting.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Well I plan to go to college for Art and Film.
    I plan to try to make it as a Tatoo Designer.
    And Filming will be my fall back to be a director, actor, or camera man.

Years
    I wanna be a master of pokemon!! lol JK

I want to be some sort of designer not sure what kind yet. I like to create and renovate!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I wanna be a wise, old man who sits on a rock atop 1000 steps which people climb to ask me questions about life and stuff P:

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
    I want to be a novelist because I like to write, I want to escape reality, and I don't like working for other people.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I'd like to be a fiction writer. Yes, I know I techinally am one right now, but I mean one who gets his work published. Even if I just got one story published in any way, I'd be happy. :]

Years
    I'd like to work in the game art field, doing concept art for characters. If I can't get into anything that specific, I'd be happy doing anything game art, really. I wouldn't mind even doing box textures. xD

I'd like to be a graphics designer too, but evidentially a lot of that stuff gets done overseas now because places like India do it for cheap.

Back