• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to be?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I'm planning on becoming a veterinarian. X3 I love animals and I hope to make a difference for them by making sure they live long, happy and healthy lives. =3

If for whatever reason that doesn't work out, I suppose I'd like to be an author, writing poetry or something like that. ^^

~Kelsey

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    A writer. Novelist. Something of that sort. I'm passionate about working with fiction, though I ironically rarely finish a multi-chaptered work.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]I want to pursue a career as the frontman of my band, Kalle Demos. Though if it doesn't work out, I'll end up doing something with computers probably, and continue with music and art as hobbies.[/SIZE]

the great creator

x beloved x
    Years
    I want to be a voice actor, for like anime and stuff. If that doesn't work out, I guess I'll end up getting a job that will allow me to work from home.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    At the moment I'd like to play for the NFL.

I'm pretty good, but if my knee is permanently injured, then that's no good. XD

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    I want to be a video game composer (via music first, game second, because it's impossible to inspire me when it comes to music) and a film composer. And I wanna be my own arranger. o_O I don't want other people arranging my music for me. I'm not that lazy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'd really want to be a lawyer 1st of all then probably a news rpesenter so probably something involving media!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    In general? Financially stable. Or wealthy. It doesn't matter, as long as I don't have to live in a situation like my mother is living in.

I plan on working in Computer Science, not only because it interests me, but that career pays plenty of money.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I'll probably become an actress. I've always wanted to become an animal trainer, so that's another one...um...I also wanna be a paleontolgist!

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    i really want to be a math teacher i like teaching others.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Truthfully....I want to become a professional ballerina. I love dancing and ballet more than anything <333

Back