• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to buy the most right now?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I, for example, want to buy hundreds of crayons for my drawings & maybe oil pastels.

...And more Childe plushies but shut up I didn't say that you didn't hear that.

More so I'd rather hear things you want to buy rather than need. Things that aren't like necessary in your life, but something you'd enjoy the act of purchasing.

Years
    I really want to buy another New Nintendo 3DS or 2DS, since my old one is slowly stopping to work properly. They are so overpriced, but I have a bad feeling the price will only go up.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    I want a smartphone that wasn't from the dollar store XD preferably something with x64 architecture

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Pretty much nothing right now?
    My current laptops are a bit underpowered compared to nowadays' standards, but I'm mostly playing LoL and running RPG Maker currently, both of which don't need any particular specifications...
    And my phone is 5 years old, still working perfectly.
    Sadly(?) I don't want to buy anything right now.

Years
    I've had my eye on a cosplay for a certain character for a few months now... I have the funds and the means to purchase it, but I'm worried in the off chance that my parents see a large purchase on my card statement and I'm embarrassed to tell them

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    My next big investment is probably a new PC/laptop. Mine is now 10 years old and you can very much tell the wear and tear and use and abuse it had to go through during that time. I'm honestly surprised that it still works, albeit very very slowly these days.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    My next big investment is probably a new PC/laptop. Mine is now 10 years old and you can very much tell the wear and tear and use and abuse it had to go through during that time. I'm honestly surprised that it still works, albeit very very slowly these days.

Hey, same! My own laptop is not that damaged and it still works like a charm (and will probably last me until Windows forces me to update to W11), but the hinges under the screen are broken - and no matter how many times I have them fixed, they always break again. I have therefore decided to stop taking it to the repair shop over that problem and just save that money for a new computer. That'll probably happen next year when I graduate from college.

I also want to expand my collection of books in English and English textbooks, but I'll do that more carefully. I'll probably end up getting the ones that are required across different jobs anyway, but I would like to have some up-to-date supplementary material for my classes as well.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    A PS3, Wii U and a Gamecube because there's a lot of older games I really want to play that are unavailable on Switch and PS4. There are a lot of Metal Gear games stuck on the PS3, as well as Digital Devil Saga (PSN) and Red Dead Redemption 1. Can't play Xenoblade X without a Wii U. Likewise for the Orre Pokemon games without a Gamecube.

Last edited:
    Years
    LOL I really want a Dimitri plush too, at least the official one. Also add in Byleth plush because I see many of my friends having both together and I want to do that too lol.

I think they're reasonably priced!
    I may get him.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i want to buy a bunch of new clothes all at once to re-do my wardrobe options :') first thing i'd do if i had a bit more money on me haha

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    This is halfway between a want and a need: conductive copper tape.

I need it to perform sensor maintenance on my modded PIU pad, but I don't want to buy the same one I originally made the sensors with. That one was 6mm wide; I want one that is at least 8mm wide. Too bad most sellers here don't have it, and the ones that do aren't reputable. :(

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    I would like to buy myself some Birkenstock sandals, as the only shoes I have at the moment (that don't hurt my feet) are my ankle boots. But Australia has gotten so unbelievably expensive!

Back