• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what do you want?

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    What I want most? For my family to be taken care of financially and get paid to do nothing so I can be lazy and relax and game, watch anime, and get on the computer.....yeah that's the life :D

King!

better
    Years
    I want my stupid throat to feel better so I can perform this weekend D: And also I want my performance to be completely in the time limit and memorized and...omg I have work to do ._.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    To pass all my upcoming exams. (all 11 of them ;,;)

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    A Ferrari Enzo. Nothing else. The main thing I want since I was a kid.
    what do you want?

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    To do well on my exams... That's all I really want right now.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    What I want at the moment? I want it to be damn June already so that I can go to America and go to Vidcon and Anime Expo - and forget about school xD

Years
    A billion, bazillion, dillion, fantillion, gadzillion, gagillion, gajillion, godzillion pounds.

But seriously, I would kill for an apple, but cba to leave my house and get some.​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I want to know if my future is going to take me where I want to go in life.

Back