• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you wear?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    What clothing brand do you wear the most?

To answer my own question, I mostly wear Nike, Volcom, and Quicksilver shirts with Levi jeans. You?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I honestly don't care what brand of clothing I wear. I get it if it looks good and is affordable. ^_^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I wear Nike, Air Jordans or Converse shoes, Volcom, Hurley or Abercrombie & Fitch T-Shirts, baggy jeans, track pants or longer shorts, Nike socks and some cool looking hoodie; most of the time. Sometimes I'll differ from what I'm wearing, but that's usually what I wear.

Years
    I wear clothes. 83

(Good to know, I guess.)

My most commonly-worn brand is probably Billabong or Bench, but I don't generally bother with any sort of brand loyalty. If it fits and it looks somewhat acceptable it's all good.

Vie

Years
    I dont care about what brand I wear. really. there are more important things to do.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You would rarely see me without Nikes.For pants either one of my dull jeans that I have like 5-6 of or shorts. For the shirt either a t-shirt or a long sleeve sweater thing and for the most of the time designer collar shirts. And people wonder how I listen to metal with this kind of clothing. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I honestly don't care what brand of clothing I wear. I get it if it looks good and is affordable. ^_^

^ Exactly my opinion here. ^

But even though I don't care about brands in general, I still slant a little bit towards a local brand in my place which nobody would recognise over here - but even then, only for shirts.

But I can clearly tell that I wear t-shirts much more than shirts, and always try to wear comfortable clothes - specially at home.

Actually, I was thinking of making a topic on... a personal question about... undergarments, but I think that this is not the forum for such a thing, lol. :D

Last edited:

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I wear cheap school T-shirts most of the time with jeans, and Nikes/flip-flops. I'm not really partial to a particular brand, so I just wear what's comfortable.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    I'm What people call...a Leather-neck...I Wear a Plain Black Shirt...A Leather Jacket...Leather Pants...And...Normal tennis shoes...As for brands...I Don't really care...as long as it looks good on me...XD

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Let's see... jeans/shorts, Converse/flats, and a multitude of tops. I can get lazy and throw on a tee, or I can layer stuff. I normally stick to a basic style, though. No makeup or jewelry, either. And price tags above twenty dollars make me grimace, and I'm a clearance rack surfer. I just try and keep it simple.

As for brands, I vary. I can't pin down one brand I wear most often. Just about 3/4 of my closet, though, is hand-me-downs from my older cousin, and I actually enjoy getting a fresh bag of them every few months.

Years
    Normally, you will see me with Van's trainers, a shirt from Topman and a band/patterned/plain t-shirt on the inside with some boot cut jeans.
    Since I am working in Tommy Hilfiger now, I get a choice of rather expensive jeans :D

I would never buy £100+ jeans, I would rather frame it X_X
    However, I get 85% off for my uniform! XDDDD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would wear a plain Adidas shirt and long, comfortable jeans. I would put my DC hat and shoes before going on my way. =D

Back