• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Theory] what does giovanni smell like

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • I think he smells like expensive aftershave, leather, and dry cleaning. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • a6wqPdR_700b.jpg

like this, but with giovanni's name probably

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2018
    I would guess hard liquor of some sort or wine, cologne, and either cigar or pipe smoke.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • okay now that we kind of have an idea of what he smells like... do you think that would be nice? to smell that when youre around him?

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Giiiiiiiiiirl I knew it was you who did this thread!

I figure he smell good. He wears a suit in the game so he probably has some cologne on him.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • ahaha i was wondering when someone would fome in with "cat litter" or smthn similar. i dont think he'd smell like it- his Persian is probably well trained!- but i imagine there's cat hair on his suit sometimes when he forgets a lint roller

Shitik

Generic Bio
    Years
  • He would probably smell like smokes and be all dusty from being in an underground base which is mostly where you see him.

Back