• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does Google know about you?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    369 results for my real name in English.
    231 results for my real name in Russian.
    25,200 results for my username (as it's a movie too... I forgot about it. I watched it.)
    445,500 results for my username in Russian. It's both a person (a king) and a movie!

Everything, but actual data on me appears. That includes my username. I was on a web-site, on radio, and on television! And only 231 results?!

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
    My current username comes up with the spanish stag beetle wikipedia article. XD

Darth Kitty comes up with Hello Darth Kitty, and a few pages on it comes up with posts I've made on gts+ and sppf.

Kitty_Girl333 comes up with... my intro thread on here! I'm impressed!

Lime Tictacs comes up with my deviantART page. XD

Jedi Mind Trick comes up with the wikipedia article for The Force. XD

I don't put my actual real given name on the Internet, anywhere.

Same here...~

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
    Username pulls up a Law Firm in lima, Ohio a plumbing business, a couple of dog things, but nothing pertaining to my username or the car company I based it off of.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    According to Google, my name is spelled wrong. :/ A bunch of artists have my username as their last names.

It tells me that my last name is mispelled. It is not. It's just similar to a clothing brand... but by only 1 letter...

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    It knows my myspace, facebook, my hockey league and when I played a minor part in a movie "Playing Cupid" in a background like scene, it has me listed on an actor site now even though I didn't really do much. lol

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    If I type in my name it just comes up with loads of stuff about this other person and some lady with my first and last name, but the last name is double-barelled with another name. Oh and apparently I died in Chicago at 16. :S
    If I type in my username it just comes up with pages and pages of PokeC posts.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Well, I got the United States Census, and as of the last census, there are 5 people sharing my first and last name, which is odd because it is not a common last name and about 2 generations ago it was changed for spelling convenience, which is ironic because nobody can spell it still lol

As for my username, just a bunch of things on Darkrai (I hate my username)

Years
    If i type in my name alot comes up.. mainly not about me but my bebo comes up and my old myspace too :) More comes up about a ballerina which is coincidental because I dance too (but sniff sniff im not so famous :P )
    But my user name brings up my bebo page too and my friends bebo page haha and it also says did i mean eminem.... hmmph

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Real name - A bunch of people who aren't me.

Username - Lynnx Solar Energy, Inc. That's actually pretty cool. xD

Ayselipera

it brought me to my school website which
    had all the kids in the school listed.

Kinda creepy.

*Nayz*

a.k.a L_Judah
    Years
    The only thing that shows up is my high school because you can go on the site and see a list of who went to what college.

If you type my user name I think my Yahoo answers account shows up. (and now PC).

When I type in one of my main user names my posts I've made on serebii show up along with youtube videos

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Google finds 62 pages of my real name. But that's probably because my name is taken from a Disney character..... >.>

*Runs*

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    When I type my Username tons of my super smash bros. Brawl videos come up....Im famous :O

Back