• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does pokecommunity mean to you?

Years
    PC has helped me through some difficult times and I've made loads of great friends and I can express my interests freely.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    For me, PC is my first step to make friends in online, and thanks to that, I'm having great time with fellow Pok?mon fans, and that I'm starting to learn how to make friendship again.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    That's a good question. I think the reason why I still linger here is because PC shaped me into the person I am today though. Like, I used to be horrible back in the day. I've learned a lot from PC over the years, and it's probably why I came back/am still here to this day. If it wasn't for PC, I might never have learned the hard way. With that said, I don't know exactly what it means to me. I think just the idea of what I mentioned above. I'm usually quieter and don't mingle with people because of poor social skills and fear of rejection. :|

Back