• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does the above poster's username remind you of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
Years
  • Mr. Smithers from The Simpsons, but if his personality was a medical condition or some sort of virus

Edit: I got ninja'd, your username reminds me of an internet hacker (the type that knows when people are writing a post in a threat and will jump in front of them for fun =D)

smithtism

Blank
    Years
  • It reminds me of how I'm still single. How I've never met the woman of my dreams, or how I never got my first kiss, or how..how there's a chance that I might never get married, or...or...I've gotta go.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

MisterBlue92

I don't want your damn lemons!
    Years
  • Neo: Yeah. That sounds like a really good deal. But I got a better one. How about, I give you the finger and you give me my phone call?
    Agent Smith: Mr. Anderson... you disappoint me.
    Neo: You can't scare me with this Gestapo crap. I know my rights. I want my phone call.
    Agent Smith: Tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call... if you're unable to speak?

Yep, your name reminds me of a certain bad guy who always wears a suit and black shades.
    Also, heres a fact for you, Neo from the Matrix's real name is Tom Anderson, the same name as MySpace Tom, how interesting =D

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Blacksmiths. Particularly a sonnet called The Forge which is about a blacksmith... I studied it recently at uni xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back