• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What does your character look like?

Years
  • Since there isn't a current thread for this (I haven't seen one that's active at the moment, there was one in the past but I think it's been well over 30 days), i'll make a new one. How have you guys designed some of your characters in XY? I'll share some of mine:

Spoiler:

How about you guys? How have you made your characters? Discuss.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • My character in X, name of Mandolore, is wearing the following outfit:
    Black Checkered Fedora
    Red Striped Shirt Combo
    Green Camo Pants
    Black Ankle Socks
    Brown Loafers
    Black Vinyl Messenger Bag
    Red Wide-Frame Sunglasses

My character is also wearing Brown Contact Lenses.

Overall, my character looks pretty good.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Honestly, after buying practically every single outfit I still have to say that the default one is my favorite. I know it's supposed to be "high-waisted" but it's the only thing that doesn't make my character look like she's got really stubby legs/an abnormally long waist.

And in terms of features, I go back and forth between black and brown hair, I also change the contacts quite a bit.

Spoiler:

I also like that long navy coat, don't have a picture of it though.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Currently my character in Y is wearing the Blue Logo T-shirt, before I had the Blue Zipped Jacket.
    He's also wearing brown skinny jeans and black short boots as well as the black Two Tone bag, red outdoors cap and black wide-frame sunglasses.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I just restarted my Y file, but my avatar's typical endgame outfit is:
    -male
    -medium skintone
    -brown contacts
    -brown hair with short hairstyle
    -black knit cap
    -purple button accessory
    -olive hoodie
    -vinyl messenger bag
    -damaged jeans
    -brown loafers

lol, a picture is worth a thousand words tho...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    My player has had the same outfit for like 99% of my playtime haha. Idk, I liked the usual basic trainer design with like the hat and nothing too extravagant, but that's just me.

Spoiler:

Years
  • How do i take my hat off, I see passer by people with no hat?

There's some avatar options on the PSS which include characters like Gym Leaders, Elite Four and certain trainer classes. However, in-game the protagonist cannot remove their hat in general, presumably due to a rule made by Game Freak that the protagonist always wears a hat.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • Mine currently looks like that, wish I knew where to find contact lenses (I want her to look a bit like me so xD green contact lenses ftw?)
    Spoiler:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Mine currently looks like that, wish I knew where to find contact lenses (I want her to look a bit like me so xD green contact lenses ftw?)
    Spoiler:

You get the contact lens case from a punk girl in the PR Video studio on Lumoise City's South Boulevard. :P

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
    Years
  • You get the contact lens case from a punk girl in the PR Video studio on Lumoise City's South Boulevard. :P

Thank you! That's the next place I'm headed to then :P.
    Edit: got them!

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Spoiler:

After a bit of experimenting with various looks, this is what I arrived at. I have changed her hair a few times since, but this outfit is pretty much what I have her wearing most of the time (only changing up for some Trainer PR Videos where I'm experimenting with stuff lol).

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    What does your character look like?

At the moment I'm doing training with my team so I've gone for a horrible neon yellow look, but normally it's all about the white shirt and chinos.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I'm not very far in Y, so all I have is a camouflage hat and a gray bead. My character in X currently has a ponytail and is dressed in an aqua ruffled shirt, white tiered skirt, white socks, aqua Mary Janes, aqua felt hat, gold star shaped hat accessory and aqua purse. Before that, she wore the sundae dress with a pink felt hat, pink flower hat accessory, white socks, purple Mary Janes and a white tote bag with medium hair. Before that, she wore a blue/aqua sports cap, white sunglasses, red parka, damaged skinny jeans, white socks, orange tote bag and purple Mary Janes with bobbed hair. I change her appearance a lot. I have too much money and not enough things to spend it on now that I own every article of clothing in X...

εcho.

The silver ninetales
    Years
  • I spend so much time changing outfits, it's not even funny. These are some of my favourites though.

From my X game, with my main character Josie:

Spoiler:

From my Y version, with my character Evey:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    How come some people on the PSS look like gym leaders and how do I do that?

Back