• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Does Your Pokemon Do When...

legendary-trio

need shiny UNTOUCHED porygon
Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    My Porygon-Z Technologic would prabably deny it seeing as it has no gender then it migh blow up ince it goes crazy figuring out why it likes something.

WWYPD if it needed to skydive to save its life?

legendary-trio

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    My DarKing (Darkrai) would be happy its been elected to be an event pokemon (AGAIN)

WWYPD if it was stuck in the forest?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    My Emploen, Super Vulcan, would follow my orders creating a immeasurably large army to attack intruders! No trainer will enter this forest other than me again! She will then proceed to control the rest of the world while laughing her evil laugh!

Almost forgot- If your pokemon came across a clearing of pokemon and was challenged to a rap battle what would they do?

legendary-trio

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 15, 2008
    my porygon, com-pute-ing would win the rap battle with alot of wierd computer noises, lolz

*BEEPBEEP BOOP BOP BEEPBOOPBOP BOP BEEP BOOP BEEEEEOOOP!* (you got served!) LOLZ <(^_^)>

WWYPD if it had drank too many alcoholic beverages and got drunk?

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2017
    My Alakazam, Houdini, would accidentally destroy wherever he was with his physic powers while singing to the first pokemon opening song of the anime (I want to be- the very best).

What if your pokemon ran away and joined the circus?

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    My Pikachu,Pikachick,would become drunk clown. She would proceed to look into the mirror and see herself and scream as she is afraid of clowns.

WWYPD if it was forced to listen to 190,657,974 hours of non-stop hip-hop music. (Not that Hip-Hop is bad.)

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
  • Bubba, my Watortle, would attempt to gnaw its ears off. Or die of old age. Whichever would come first. xD
    WWYPD if someone tripped it while it was walking with a tray of spagetti through the cafeteria?

Cid

Years
  • Hurdle, my Squirtle, would get his sunglasses and dress up in his best. He'd pose a million of poses in front of the mirror and answer like a lunatic (when he is asked a question)... Any oppurtunity would be grasped by him ASAP...

WWYPD if it can't swim and was pushed into the water?

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    My Dugtrio,Doug,would dig rapidly at the bottom of the water source untill he busted his way to land he was previously on...or China.

WWYPD if the CIA sent it on an under-cover mission to find out who was stealing all the poketreats?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My Eevee, Eeveon, would team up with my Lucario, Stealth, and catch the POKEMON stealing the poketreats.

WWYPD if it saw an injured wild pkmn still getting beaten nearly to death by another wild pkmn?

Icthys

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2008
    My Tyranitar would earthquake them both.. muhahaha ><

WWYPD if one of your strongest pokemon went around destroying the city.

Back