• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your THINKING voice sound like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Well, mine usually sounds like an echoe of a mystical, feminine voice. I don't know how it came along, but I like the voice! I guess that's why I like to think. XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Mostachon said:
    like keanu reeves, that's cool!*faints*
    No, not like Keanu Reeves. Speaking of which, I can recall one time my thinking voice tried to imitate Neo... XD

Most of the time, my thinking voice sounds like Sesshomaru or Agent Smith. Sometimes, it will abruptly change to something weird, like a Warcraft Orc, Darth Vader, or Stewie Griffin. It can sound like just about anything.

Lucid

Oh yeah, I totally think in Sara Jessica Parker?s voice, from watching her narrate on Sex in the City so much. ;X

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Mine sounds smart, and a lil cocky...so sorta oppesite to mine.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    my thinking voice sounds like me in a way, in fact exactly like me but sometimes I invent a new one and they argue and then the new one dies...

Years
    My mind voice is a females voice, very soft and gental, but when I am angry or in trouble, it is very loud and raged. Oh wait, thats just mom ^^;

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    my "thinking voice" sounds like my normal voice. but I don't have a reading voice. o_o I never needed to do that. I read too fast to pronounce the words verbally ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back