• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your trainer look like?

Years
    Im not positive where i should put this but I am curious, as a pokemon fan every one has made up a trainer I really would like picture if you have them im just curious what your trainer would look like?
    I DID NOT DRAW THESE I DID ON THE OTHER HAND PAY SOMEONE TO DRAW THEM FOR ME.
    Here is mine

https://mysterious-flame.deviantart.com/gallery/27228292#/d33exut
    https://mysterious-flame.deviantart.com/gallery/27228292#/d3d62i6

What would your trainer look like? look at pictures
    What Pokemon would s/he have? Croconaw, Zangoose,umbreon, Zebstrika, Cacturne, Breloom
    Would s/he have companions or travel alone? Hed have companions.
    What would her/his personality be like? I think he would be quiet and calm laid back mostly.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Gonna edit some more questions into the first post so it's more poll-like than "post a picture" and move it into PVP where it belongs.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    What would your trainer look like?: Black hair, fair skin.
    What Pokemon would s/he have?: Gallade, Lucario, Excadrill, Salamence
    Would s/he have companions or travel alone?: Normally travels alone, but he accepts other companions.
    What would her/his personality be like?: Calm, intelligent

awbbie

Ruin Maniac
    Years
    What would your trainer look like? Well I always imagend that he looked like link just with brown hair and no sword.

What Pokemon would s/he have? He would have an Ivysaur, Feraligar, Emboar, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Metagross

Would s/he have companions or travel alone? He would travel mostly alone but would go Justice League when he felt like it/need demanded it.

What would her/his personality be like? He would be shy but kind, trying to help people who needed it and being angry at litters and highschool students.

Years
    Gonna edit some more questions into the first post so it's more poll-like than "post a picture" and move it into PVP where it belongs.

Adding questions is a great idea lol I wonder why I didnt think of that in the first place :\ thanks :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    What Would Your Trainer Look Like? - Blonde/light pink hair that would be slightly long and ruffled with fairly pale esque skin and a scrawny/lean figure. Would be wearing a buttoned down plain white shirt underneath a black t-shirt and blue jeans, oh and he would be a dude btw lol. Sorry for the horrid description there. The name would be Matsuri too.

What Pokemon Would They Have? - Magmortar, Dragonite, and Tyranitar when traveling to either battle or capture specific Pokemon either in the wild or owned by trainers Matsuri would end up coming across in his travels. Various other Pokemon would be kept in his quarters located within Undella Town and Vermillion City.

Would They Have Companions Or Be Alone? - A Quagsire as his research partner so yeah Matsuri would have a companion in Quagsire when travelling lol.

What Would Their Personality Be Like? - Focused yet quick tempered and easily irritable when Matsuri's plans end up going awry but also easy to get along with and loves nature even when Matsuri has dedicated his time to becoming a researcher nowadays despite the fact that he does battle from time to time to remind himself that he was a skilled trainer back then and still is to this day.

Just came up with that from the top of my head lol.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Allow me to whip out a sprite I made several months back:
    What does your trainer look like?

I don't RP, but I imagine him being a traveling researcher and veteran competitor (thus why I used the male veteran sprite as my basis XD).

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
    See sig XD
    Pokemon: Lucario, Skarmory, Breloom, Quagsire, Flareon and mudkip Golem
    He'd travel alone with only his pokemon to comfort him.
    He'd be serious, but with a strong sense of justice and love for all pokemon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Here's my trainer Lisa, who was created back in 2005.

Appearance (self-colored recolor of official Sugimori art.)
    Spoiler:

What Pokemon would s/he have? Persian, Jolteon, Weezing, Metagross, Walrein, Flygon
    Would s/he have companions or travel alone? Mostly alone, unless assigned a partner for a mission. She did travel with her sister on her initial journey, but her sister wasn't a trainer at the time.
    What would her personality be like? Easygoing, energetic, but can have a short fuse. When things get down to the wire, she gets really serious and focuses like a laser on the task at hand. She will demand luxury and comforts and won't travel nowadays without a car (though she did without a car on her first journey)and a nice place to stay at the end of the day. She's quite the nerd and otaku as well.

I have a lot more details about her set in stone, like her birthdate, hometown, vehicles owned, interests, and such. Message me if you're curious.

Back