• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your User Name mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I've got no clue to what mine means. Although it was something else to begin with, I think it was a noise before :s

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It's the past tense of the verb "To go". I went, you went, he went, etc.

It's also the only English-sounding word starting with W I could make from my surname.
    My initials are V. V. so I just took a W and started adding letters until I got a word that made sense :p

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Everyone has a story I guess. haha

Very cool. ^^"

I just enjoy making this thread on every forum that I join. :P

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • Lol, this thread has been made like five times. Anyhoo, my screenname is the name of a ship I really like from a PS2 game called "R-Type Final." Here it is, in all its polygonal glory.

Spoiler:

And in use...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Mine is a Fusion of things. Banjora Marxvile is from:

Banj - Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo the Bear!)
    ora - Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask
    Marx - The final boss in Kirby Super Star
    vile - Weavile, my favourite Pokemon.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I was originally thinking about Lynx, but it was taken.

So I just added an N.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    My username was from the song by Panic! at the Disco (but I'm way less angsty than the song!) back when I was a huge fangirl.

It's also a really cool word for military attacks that take place overnight when the enemy is asleep.

You attack people in their sleep? D8

I always like names that contradict my nature, and are simple, so this just came to mind immediately. I think I'll keep it for a while.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Nothing. It's just a result of my terrible lack of creativity when it comes to usernames. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I was in math class when my cousin texted me about this site and we were talking about percents lol

Years
  • iDawg: The day before i signed up here, I had bought a little mini iDog for my iPod. Then, I found this website, could not think of a username, but then i remebered the iDog i bought yesterday. However, iDog was already taken, but iDawg wasnt =D

Lady Gaga: obvious...i love her <333

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • It's cooler than one cow, but not as cool as three cows. If you pick too many cows, you become just too plain cool for your own good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back