• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What DS are you playing your game on? [ #24 ]

What DS are you playing your game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarameLeaf

Wandering Trainer
Years
  • My little sister's DSi (she doesn't use it anyways) my DS battery is permanently dying. Sometimes I play it on the DSlite (also my little sister's) when at school. (cuz if something where to get stolen/broken i'd rather be it the lite than the DSi)
    I really wanna get myself a 3DS. :P

TripLee

Superman
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I haven't played my Nintendo DS since Pearl version and Mario Kart. When Black/White came out I decided to play again so I'm still on the same system.

Years
  • At the moment I am using Platinum of my DSI, however at the end of the month after payday I will be purchasing myself a Nintendo 3DS and either Black or White, I can't decide which one I want yet.

Soviet Russia

The Chosen Nub
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Playing on my Crimson DS Lite. Why? Because it is unnecessary to buy a newer copy of a console that already works/plays the games that come out. Plus its Bawss :p

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • I'm using my black DSi which I got at launch date, and I had used my Dialga/Palkia DS Lite to play my JP White, due to the region locking.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I'm playing on a ds lite. The only thing I have to play it on.

Years
    • AL
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    I'm playing White on a DSI XL. I got it after my little brother broke his DS, so I gave him mine and went out on payday to get the XL.
    Whenever I play on it around my friends, they joke about how big the screen size is.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • I'm playing it on a DSi, and I probably won't be getting a 3DS in anytime soon (it's a little pricey).

Back