• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Eeveelution are you?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I got Leafeon. I haven't used one myself before, but I think that it's pretty cool.

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
    I also got leafeon.... but I answered a whole bunch of them incorrectly because I didn't actually identify with any of the answers XD

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    I got Vaporeon
    You have an easy-going personality that others love to have around. Like Vaporeon adapted to aquatic life, you can adapt to any situation. You are naturally calm, cool, and collected - which makes confrontation tough for you at times, especially with people who are not as chill as you are.

Eh, kinda right

soulzzii

We don't wanna watch the news, we just read statem
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2023
    I got Sylveon.
    You are friendly and have an outgoing personality. You never have trouble making friends and are considered a social butterfly. However, you sometimes worry too much about what people think of you. But you just want everyone to feel comfortable and happy.
    While im certainly not a social butterfly by any means, i guess the rest is spot on lol, plus i cant be mad, i love sylveon.

On a side note: this really reminded me of the personality quizzes that are on the PMD games, wouldnt be suprised if that was an inspiration.

Back