• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what electric Pokemon comes to mind or you think about when you see lightning?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • a thunderstorm is starting to roll in where I live and I thought to myself, "Zekrom's out there somewhere!"

Does any of you think about electric Pokemon during lightning in a Thunderstorm, if so which ones,

Like I said, Zekrom just came into my mind as the storm is starting...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Zapdos, Zekrom and Thundurus come to mind when I see lightning because they're known for representing the power of lightning as legendary Pokemon.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Mainly Zekrom, because I saw that thing in BW001... (anime)

Spoiler:

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I mostly think of Zapdos, although I don't really thing about pokemon when I see lightning.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
  • I think about a Meowth with the burned charring of its fur, some wrumpling of its whiskers and tail, and crawling in the dirt with a paw raised upward.

"Muh-eeee-owwww-thhh..."

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Come on people you're forgetting about RAIKOU!

It is said to have fallen with lightning. It can fire thunderbolts from the rain clouds on its back.

Sire

Making Flareon Own You
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Zapdos:

A legendary Pokemon that is said to live in thunderclouds. It freely controls lightning bolts.

;p

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Yeah, I'd probably think of Raikou, Zapdos or Zekrom. Although there are some cool electric type Pokémon out there, most of them wouldn't be poweful enough to start a thunderstorm.

Back