• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what electric Pokemon would you use for power during a power outage?

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    after suffering almost 24 hours without power due to a storm, made me think of this question,

if you could use any electric Pokemon's electricity to power your house during a power outage, what Pokemon would you use?

I would use a Pikachu or if I really had to, a Zapdos

PL50

I hate legendaries
    Years
    A team of magnemites, a team of magnetons, and a magnezone as my captain of the both teams, they would both run around floating, generating electricity, and create moar power for my home. The magnemites can power lamps and lights, magnetons can power my TVs and Computers ETC, while magnezone is the main power source :D

terminoob

Waffles.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I'd personally use a Litwick, but since that's not an electric type... then Stunfisk. Definitely.

Shelmet

Spiraling Disastertastrophe
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2012
    Plusle, Minun, Pichu - small Pokémon like those. Watching them... do whatever they do to make electricity would be fun. Plus, I wouldn't really mind having them around.

Years
    I'd use the light that Ampharos produces from its tail.

Luxray, Zebstrika and Manectric also have a lot of Electric power so they are good too should I have a blackout.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Since Voltorb and Electrode are prone to using SelfDestruct/Explosion, I'd use the Elekid line or Ampharos as my substitute for electricity.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Jolteon for its massive amount of power. Maybe Electrode if they're nearby because it needs to release that electrical energy to keep from exploding.

Definitely not one of the smaller ones... they wouldn't have enough power to run my electronic devices.

Years
    Electivire would be my choice, pretty much because he's my favorite electric type I guess lol. Also he seems like he can power a lot of stuff at once.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Either Magnezone or Electivire, two very strong electric pokemon. To power your WHOLE house for 24 hours you would need a very strong electric pokemon, not something small like PIkachu or Minum...

Drimza

Open up your senses.
    Years
    I'd use an Elekid because I could just plug his head into a electrical outlet/socket and everything would work :D

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    an army of magnezones, the most powerfull non-legendary electric types

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I know what Pokemon that I will never use, a Pikachu or a Emolga.....as a matter of fact any Pokemon that looks like a Pikachu I would use either a Luxray or a Zapdos because those Pokemon rock and they seem to carry a lot of Electricty which is a good thing.

:t354:TG

Guest123_x1

Since Voltorb and Electrode are prone to using SelfDestruct/Explosion
    I was about to suggest Electrodes as Team Rocket used them to power their transmitter in Mahogany Town that resulted in the Red Gyarados.

Raichu might also be a good candidate.

Spoiler:

Back