• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What element do you like the most

Whats your favorite element

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O

Your Mom
    Years
    In Card Games - Fire
    In real life - Water
    In Video Games - Anything that flies, so 'Flying' in Pok?mon.

So I chose water. I swim... Or at least I used to.

MalafeX

Typhlosion #1 fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I like fire it always have been my favorite element.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    My fav element is air/wind. IDK why, I just like it.:D
    My second is water.
    3rd is fire.
    And last is earth.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I always pick Earth for whatever reason. I like water too. But no fire...I don't like the heat.

KageSora

Rukario Fan
    Years
    Fire.
    I'm a pyro. I like to burn stuff, and I love to watch fire. I love anything that has to do with fire. But, ironically, I used to be TERRIFIED of fire. XD

Flareon_Lover_92

Flareon Rules All!!
    Years
    Fir eis mine but i have to say all this fus over Spirit not being an element is wrong.
    Propler Elements:
    Earth
    Air
    Fire
    Water
    Sprit

I would know (My religeon is Wicca)
    What element do you like the most
    <<This is the way the elements go(sorry if you don't belive in Witchcraft, I'm not saying anything bad about you. I belive in all religeons!)

FL92

Years
    Fire is my element, I have a tendencay to burn things, also fire is a giver of warmth a comforting thing if your alone in the dark, but fire can be different its the destroyer of forests It can take life from a plant in several seconds, Fire Causes much destruction but gives so much to the human race.

Alpham-A-Epsilons

~*Bouysel is cool*~
    Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    Fire is my element, I have a tendencay to burn things, also fire is a giver of warmth a comforting thing if your alone in the dark, but fire can be different its the destroyer of forests It can take life from a plant in several seconds, Fire Causes much destruction but gives so much to the human race.
    True it can be powerful Ive also noticed this they have weather things about the elements

Water:Tsunami/Hurricanes
    Earth:Earthquakes/Sandstorms
    Wind/Air:Tornadoes
    yet Fire doesnt have one :/

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
    Oh, I prefer Earth, because I'm a nature person. But more spirit, since I like fantasy. Especially pics. *pokes avvy* XP

Back