• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What ethnicity are you attracted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    What ethnic group are you a part of, and are you attracted to? Asian, African-American, Caucasian, whatever. I'm black and I'd date pretty much anyone, so long as they're of the same faith as me.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I don't mind really. As long as they're someone I'm into with a great personality and a sexy bod. (:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm biracial Hispanic/Caucasian and I've found myself primarily attracted to Hispanic and Asian girls throughout the years.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I'm caucasian. I get along with everyone :] Personality > Body

I do have my preferences, though. Speaking hypothetically (I'm engaged), I'd never consider dating a black or asian man. I'm just not attracted to them, regardless their personality or monetary status or whatever.

I'd only partner with a caucasian male or an arab, but in my eyes, arabs are white. My fiance is the most handsome man in the world *.* The exact description of "tall, dark, and handsome". I'm happy with both his personality and, as a tidbit and not an obligatory thing, his body :]

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm Asian and I find myself attracted to Caucasian and Asian girls. But I'd prefer anyone as long as they have a charming personality and somewhat good figure :D.

Ayselipera

I'm Caucasian and I generally go for Caucasian males. Overall though I really don't care what ethnicity they are or what religion they believe in or any other set of standards you can think of. As long as they're kind, funny, and have whatever it is that makes me attracted to them then I'm all set.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    I have no preference in terms of ethnicity. The things I look for the most are smile, wit and accent.

For me, a girl has to have a nice smile. She must be witty ie. has a sense of humour and makes good conversation. And accent... well I find the Irish accent to be probably the sexiest thing in existance. Sexier that sex itself. And sex is pretty sexy.

So I guess Irish ethnicity, if you count that.

Takoto

Illustrator
    Years
    I'm Caucasian, and I'm pretty much only attracted to other Caucasian and Asians. Not sure why really, but those are the only ethnicities I've ever really been "attracted" to.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I am Caucasian and I go for Caucasian females. But, I like anyone who is nice and likes pets.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm Caucasian myself, and seem to be attracted the most to other Caucasians and Asians. :D
    Not saying I'm not attracted to the others. Just mostly those two. Dunno what it is. XD;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm brown Southeast Asian... I like white girls mostly, but there are a few Southeast Asian girls I like. My girlfriend is one of them. xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm Caucasian myself, and seem to be attracted the most to other Caucasians and Asians. :D

Even though my nationality is Cambodian, I am more attracted to Black and European girls. :) Generally, however, I would go for any girl who's personality is of my preference.

British girls are the best.

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I tend to like Europeans :3 I love the blond hair blue eyes, or black hair brown eyes. Europe has both. :) I am not attracted to blacks or tom boys :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I tend to like Europeans :3 I love the blond hair blue eyes, or black hair brown eyes. Europe has both. :) I am not attracted to blacks or tom boys :P
    since when was european a different ethnicity than every other white person? i dont know if you know this but all white people in countries like australia, america, canada, and so on came from europe. and all those places have blond hair blue eyes and so on.

i am color blind. not literally. i am attracted to everyone.

i dont see how people cant be. =(

Last edited:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I am Caucasian and I'm usually strongly attracted to Asians and Latinas.
    When I mean Asian, I mean the country Asia, so if your Filipino, that counts(;

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I'm Asian Pacific Islander, which is basically Filipino.
    I've been attracted to mostly Asians and Caucasians..

I'm not saying I'm not open to other ethnicity's, I just prefer the one's I listed above.

You need a great personality with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back