• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What ever happened to that deep conversation bit with Blue?

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    That's cool buuutt. Where did you find out about this?

After some searching, I found out that it was some text in the Japanese version's data of the game that was found near the text for the Giovanni/Silver event...so it might have been an event or something that involved blue?

Either way, I'm kinda disappointed that it ended up being lost to translation or unused altogether.

That was most definitely his text from the original G/S/C. I am 100% positive. I also missed this text on my SS play through, I liked the reference to Red.

It's not. D:

In the original G/S, he talks about how people win and lose pokemon battles, but when nature "twitches" (cinnabar volcano), people lose regardless...and that he was the Kanto Champion once but it was short-lived because of Red.

(I just played it over again a few weeks ago and I saw that part)

He says the exact same thing in HG/SS.

DIS MAKAN ME MAD.

Last edited:
    Back