• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What exams are you doing?

Years
    Well since my important exams are starting this week i was wondering, what exams are you taking, how do you think you'll do and when are you doing them?

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Pisstory Pisstory Pisstory Pisstory Pisstory and more Pisstory.
    I hate history. It sucks and it's boring. Hell I'd rather have math.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I finished over a month ago. I am taking a summer course, though.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I have finished all of my exams for life now :'D But this year, I took Victorian Literature, Modernist Literature and Stages of Drama: Drama of the Twentieth Century. I enjoyed the latter two, but if I ever see a George Eliot novel again in this life or the next, IT WILL BE TOO SOON.

ETA - Oh, and I get my results tomorrow morning. Eeps.

N-n-now I just need a job. ;_;

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    N-n-now I just need a job. ;_;
    Nooooo kidding. I've applied to eight places and I even got turned down from a volunteer position. /rage

I took my exams about a month ago, and of my six courses I only had to take two exams: Western Civilizations II and English II. I honestly have no idea how I did on either and I almost don't want to know D: they were both relatively painless though, so I'm nearly positive I didn't fail.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Just taking the mandatory ones, finals and the like

Living Environment Regents Exam - Have a crappy teacher
    Geometry Regents Exam - I suck at math ;;
    History Finals - Crappy teacher
    Art Finals - Either cut class or fall asleep in it
    Spanish Finals (tomorrow >_>) - Lost my textbook ;;

Years
    Mine are next week sometime. I will be taking my Algebra, English, Spanish, and Chemistry exams. The only two I am nervous about are my Algebra and Chemistry ones. I am not that good at Algebra and could be better in Chemistry, but I think I'll pass.

PokeWe

Yo.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Chem, Math, English, Elementary Stats, Music. Took the AP World, so we already took our final.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I need a job but most position require High School Education. I'm in Grade 9!

Anyway, I got f***rench, then Math and Social on the same day (not studying!) and English is one I could finish before the exam even appears! Show up, hand in a piece of paper, and then leave at 9:06!

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2016
    In about two weeks, I got a Chemistry Exam, a Food and Nutrition Exam and a Biology Exam

Chemistry is not that hard but SO FRAKING BORING (im getting 92 so its cool)
    Food and Nutrition is even more boring cuz you learn the most pointless facts and the teacher basically gives you the anwsers...its all memorizing (why the hell do i need to know that lycopene is in tomatoes) (Im getting like 94)
    Biology is the HARDEST EXAM EVER cuz its a tough course....(Im probably gonna lose my 90 by the need of the exam)
    Thank God I dont have a Construction Exam (why would you?)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    Purple on black? Ugh, my eyes... Uh, that said, I've already finished most of my exams but I've had:

3 Maths Exams (last one's tomorrow)
    1 Mechanics Exam (a week tomorrow)
    2 English Exams (had one today, and the other is on Thursday)
    1 Government & Politics exam (about two weeks ago)
    1 Law exam (just over a week ago)

I've been fairly confident about them all, thus far. The only one I'm worrying about is the Mechanics one because I cannot remember how to work out a moment of inertia for the life of me. At least I have a week to memorise all the formulae needed, so that's a plus.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Reading Media Texts on the 15th, it's my only exam and a 2 hour one, so not that bad. :3

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Media Studies (2hr30) and English Literature (2hr), both on 15th June. That day's gonna kill me. Any suggestions for foodstuffs/beverages that will keep me concentrating? Not awake, concentrating.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have finals this week. Shortly I'm gonna take my Adv. Reading final exam. Then I have to go tomorrow to present my graphic design project. Thursday is my Beg. Algebra exam... I am not looking forward to that. :S

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I have already finished my exams for this year, but I took all of the ones I could.
    I was only actually required to take Speech and Spanish because I tested out of all the others (I was not given the option to test out of Speech and Spanish >: ).
    But I wanted my grades increased, so I took all of them. That means Algebra 2, Biology, and American Development my first day, then Speech, English, and Spanish my second day. The first day, I didn't finish my Algebra test so I ended up having to opt out anyway, but other than that, it was a maaaajor success. 8D I got a 100% on the other two tests. The second day sucked, of course. D8 The Spanish test was not difficult at all, but incredibly long and pointless. 8/ Couldn't stand the English and Speech exams either, but I think I got through all exams but my Algebra with great results. d(''d)

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    I'm not doing the majority of mine until August, due to a mitigating circumstances application...Constitutional Law, Contract Law, Criminal Law, and Tort Law ~_____~

Back