• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What features would you like to see from previous gens kept?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    So considering all the games we've had, what in-game features from them would you like to see - or not see - in Sun & Moon?

I will be fucking devastated if they don't keep the DexNav and Soar. They have made Omega Ruby a huge amount of fun. Mirage Spots are really cool too.

I'd also like to see a greater delineation between night and day. In GSC it was perfect, you could clearly see a difference in the atmospherics, and different Pokemon in night and day.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    I want something like the Eon Flute, so I don't always have to keep a pokemon w/ fly on my team. + It'll be really pretty seeing Alola from above :3

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    - Mega evolution
    - Super Training
    - Soaring
    - Something similar to the DexNav in OR/AS or the habitat list in B2/W2
    - Hidden grottoes
    - Secret Bases

Years
    I know this is 50-50 chance of returning, but I'd like to see Super Training and Pokemon Amie back because of how much they benefit players who use them. Rotom Dex seems like it has brought back a glorified version of the DexNav so I may not be so worried about that.

blue

gucci
    Years
    - Key System from BW2
    - VS. Seeker (I know it's an item but still)
    - Soar
    - Pokemon following you
    - Berry Tree patches scattered around the Islands
    - BW2 Repel system

Last one is most probably returning but GF do have a bad habit of removing some nifty features.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Definites:
    Full-blown character customization
    Gym Leader rematches
    Battle Frontier
    Pokémon following you
    Music being different in day vs. night
    Different Pokémon available in day vs. night
    Applications
    Mini-games
    PWT
    PokéStar Studios
    A good story
    Difficulty options (but NOT locked to post-game)
    Dream World
    Johto Safari Zone
    Calling people
    Multiple regions

Maybes:
    PokéAthlon
    Seasons
    Contests
    Underground + bases
    Shine those badges
    Soaring (I didn't care for this but eh if it comes back)

Put everything in these games--you gotta fill that region up with something!

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    Pokemon following you
    Pokemon Amie and super training
    Dexnav
    Secret Bases
    And please Nintendo USA if the Japanese version of the game has diffrent color cases please let the US release have colored cases too. I think it is pretty unfair that every version of ORAS expect the North American version got color cases.

Deníz1

Die Nacht ist des Freien Freund
    Years
    Defintely Eon-Flute, its the first thing that made the game really feel like 3D Gameplay! Moving freely, discovering secrets in Hoenn...ohsem!

DexNav for PokeHunting and of course Supertraining

This boring news channel from OR/AS they can put in the trash can....i dont care if my buddys just bought 50 hyperballs...this news channel can .......buy...my balls

Back