• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What festive/winter media have you consumed so far?

Years
  • We're into the second week of December...

Share the festive/winter films / TV shows / music / books etc you've taken in so far.

Are there any others you're planning on soon? Tell us those too!

I think I have caught one or two festive songs in shops, that's honestly it so far which is unusual for me at this stage...

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • My bf's family goes super all-out mode for Christmas. There's a ton of decorations around the house and christmas cartoons or movies are playing on the TV pretty much constantly, it's a really cool atmosphere. I'm pretty sure we've already watched either Home Alone 1 or 2 this year and we're bound to watch both a few more times in the next few weeks, I saw them for the first time last year and I love them both.
    A lot of what I've seen or listened to have kind of just been glances when I've been walking through the house, but I still feel pretty immersed in the season.

Years
  • All of the usual Christmas movies so like Elf, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph, etc.. Christmas music daily so far since Halloween. So yeah, a ton of festive content and things.

Years
  • I have had one for years and I normally start listening in Nov or 1st Dec at the latest. It just hasn't felt very festive to me so far this year 😕

Back