• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What FInal Fantasy Game Do You Need Help On

Which FInal Fantasy Game Do You Need Help On

• Final Fantasy 7

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Final Fantasy 8

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Final Fantasy 9

• Final Fantasy 10

• Final Fantasy 10-2

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I dont think I have a Final Fantasy game O_o
    *checks game collection*
    Nope :P I almost bought Final Fantasy Tatcs Advance but i bought Pinball: Ru/Sa...

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Yea, that sounds pretty familiar. I beat him while i was playing with rsgh5 and crazydwarf12, but he is pretty tough by himself. Have you beaten him Lt. Surge?

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Yea, I can't figure it out. rsgh5 beat it by himself, but I dunno if he could do it again, we had a lot of trouble when there were three of us.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Yeah, when me and my bro did it, I had to go in and attack the dragon, cuz my strength was higher, and my bro was dodging the attacks and healing us both

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Same here, one of us had life and cure so they kept us alive. Just in case another one of us had life. It took us around an hour becuase we would only attack when the coast was clear. Its a pretty fun game, i like multi-player more then single.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    john, why don't you just ask me how to beat him? he's really not that hard. i didn't even know how to use holy when i beat him... (ya i'm pretty good at that game) *so cool* just run around, and hit him when he sticks his head up close, beat the dirt out of him. clear is nice for when you get poisoned. but other than that it's not too hard, i can beat him for you sometime if you need me to.

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    um...ok ryan, but still, I think it's a little harder then you think. Remeber how much trouble we had with him? Dustin was slowing us down.....even though he revived me a ton...

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    well corsola in this area there is my final fantasy 8 help guide so why not go there and we talk about how we can kill the woman and her gf
    and everyone else need help for X-2 or VIII go in my threads done.

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    Hi isn't my Sephiroth picture cool??
    he's from the movie but i dont get the 3 children that have silver hair y do they look like sephiroth?

SOOO anyways... I wanted to ask how to beat the **** Dragon in Final FantasyXI online game..... too hard!!!!

Back