• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum did you come from if not SPPF?

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    i came from RXN :D this place is alot more alive then RXN forums but i know JKaizer, JA, and Eliana from there :P and there my best friends XD

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Digimon Insane was my first board...

Betcha little people have heard of it. :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • my very first forum ever was PTCO (Pok?mon Trading Cards Online). According to my profile there, I joined in June of 2001 and left in August of 2002 (more like an exile cuz I got many people pissed off for not holding up trades). Soon after that, I said, "screw the PTCG", by December of the same year, I was a frequent visitor to pokemonelite2000.com to look up info on the GB games that I had missed out on (gold, silver, and crystal). On December 29th, I happened to click on the "forums" link that took me here (back then, PE2K was a community site and the owner linked his page to PC)

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • i cam from a pokemon forum but i cant remember what it was called
    and i dont have t on my favourites anymore
    *searches through every pokemon forum ever*

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    Well i came from a forum that had to do with pokemon but i can't remember it either.
    I have not went there in a long time either. This is my place to hang out realy now.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • forum history...

First ones I joined were Turquoise City and Pokemon Icons in 2002. I was a global (super) mod at Icons, despite my own forum newbyness. In about early 2003 in January, I joined Pokecommunity (I was known as Hitmonarch because at the time I was working on a Hitmon site). And then I joined TPM in Spring. I think I joined Serebii in late autumn/early winter, but I didn't start posting much until months and months later. I think it was when Lady Machoke was telling me how there was flaming going on in one of her art threads so I went to check it out, and then became a regular member. Oh, I forgot, I joined Pregfur in October last year, Bulbagarden in summer this year, and about a month ago joined a Pokemon hentai forum.

So since Icons is long gone and I'm not really tied to any forum, I just came from my house :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Although many people think I came from SPPf (which I did... sometime later), but my first forums were Nintendo Europe Official Community Forums. They weren't ************ or *********, but Nintendo's own pathetically run forums which are even more spammy than SPP and this place combined (not saying that this place is too spammy... but you cant halt SPAM forever).

EDIT - I should have read that thread in the Mod Lounge >.<

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Does this count as advertising??

Anyway, I came from Hyrule Town Square/Nintendo NSider Forums. I say "/" because HTS was closed down to make way for NSider. It became horribly SPAMmy, so I left.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I came from like... 5. o_o; Cas was one of my best friends, so after she closed her forums temporarily, I followed her here. XP

Otherwise I came from TPM though. XP

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    The Pokemon forum at TV Tome was my first Pokemon forum. :)

Back