• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style do you use?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Here I found myself wondering what forum style everyone used.
And then I was like "Ugh, that means I'm going to have to make another one of those stupid threads."
Which annoyed me, because there seems to be a new one every other month after the one before finally dies.

Maybe the mods of this forum should consider making this an official one and only thread? *elbow wink* *elbow wink*

What forum style(s) [if applicable] do you use?

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
Years
I use Atop Mount Coronet. I like the mountain view and I like how it's not as wide as all the other ones, alot easier to look at.

Years
I'm using Azure Fantasy right now, with the font being set to Tahoma. After being on Forever Standing for so long I just can't use PC if the font being used is Verdana haha. Go Azure. /o/

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I use Pawlicious. It has two of my favorite Pokemon in it, and I really like the colors! :D

Years
I use Chromatic and have used it pretty much since it came out.. I like the bright theme and it barely toads a load on my browser's memory..

The other day I tried Volcarona Por Tojours, and it seemed like a good theme well.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
I use Chromatic 2.0. I might switch though, it's slow sometimes. I really do like the theme though because of its layout and the brightness.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Blossom Shower now and forever unless it gets so horribly broken that it's unusable by some weird update. (Right now it's only kind of broken, lol. ._.)

Even if a lot of styles are muuuuch better, objectively, I'll never switch from something that has Cherrim. Also pink.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Chromatic 2.0 for the win. Unless a new style changes my mind, it's staying like this. I love the design and that the Who's Online thing is on the top right instead of the bottom. We need styles like that. :D

Years
I've mostly been rotating through PokeCommunity Pro and it's blue and green editions for the past couple of months now. I prefer using styles that are more simplistic than those with large banners and style options, partly because their a bit distracting, and partly because my ancient computer hates me for it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Here I found myself wondering what forum style everyone used.
And then I was like "Ugh, that means I'm going to have to make another one of those stupid threads."
Which annoyed me, because there seems to be a new one every other month after the one before finally dies.

Maybe the mods of this forum should consider making this an official one and only thread? *elbow wink* *elbow wink*

What forum style(s) [if applicable] do you use?
No, because sometimes people change skins and having a new thread every month can show different results every month. As opposed to having a stickied thread where people post once and then never again because they think "oh right I've already posted there" and don't ponder if they have a different skin now, or idk

I'm still using Forever Standing, though. Haha, I will likely never switch. There just isn't any other skin that is so clean and relaxed and still gorgeous as this. Plus, there are some manga characters in the banner which is always nice.

Downside is that the "like"-feature might not be working on this theme... Or so some say. But I don't think that is the problem.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
WIP Mobile Skin when I've a low internet, the latest "default" style when I have a decent connection, and The Y Axis when in a superfast internet.

tbh I quite frequently switch between these

If a Xerneas themed style doesn't come out soon I'm gonna leave this community

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I use Chromatic with reduced-width and a maroon style accent that Nick recommended. It's beautiful <3 (THANKS NICK)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I use Plusle's Play Date, which is one of the oldest themes on PC, but I love it. Simple and easy to use, and I love the chequerboard background.

Back