• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game do you want the most?

Which game is the best?

• Pokemon Collisuem

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Pokemon Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Channel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

harvestdude2481723

FIRE SHALL RULE!!!!
Years
  • Which game is the best?

Pokemon Collisuem

Pokemon Box

Pokemon Channel

Pokemon Fire Red

Pokemon Leaf Green

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • POKEMON COLOSSEUM!!
    Oh, I really want it!

But what's the point of having it? I don't have a game cube...
    Even so...I won't be able to use it in school...considering that the plug is pretty different in Hong Kong and UK...

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    lol I would like all of them really but possibly wanting coliseum the most since it's the closest to come out for now. But what I'm really waiting for is the pokemon rpg project, they said they started it but it'll be ages before anyway big release or even a single pic...

What I want to know too...would anyone actually want pokemon box out of that bunch??? It's just a game with extra storage...even coliseum has that function so why would anyone choose that?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    jynx said:
    POKEMON COLOSSEUM!!
    Oh, I really want it!

But what's the point of having it? I don't have a game cube...
    Even so...I won't be able to use it in school...considering that the plug is pretty different in Hong Kong and UK...

I know...i dont have a gamecube either. I have an xbox. Dagnabbit.
    I really want houndoom and scizor aswell :'(

Ah well as long as FR/LG has wartortle i am happy!
    *stupid nintendo*

Well...anyway as for me- i mainly want FR/LG eheheh...both because nobody in england plays pokemon... (apart from the few at PC) :laugh:

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • I need pOkemon Colliseum.
    I already have FR/LG and I don't like Pokemon channel and I don't know what is Pokemon BOX. So Pkmn Coliseum works me me :)

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Pokemon FR/FG is nice, but I have seen too much of it honestly. It would be great to actually play pokemon games on my Gamecube one day. Hopefully Collosseum will turn that into a reality, hence I will vote for it.

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    I want Colloseum so bad, but of course, I don't have a gamecube. I was even thinking about buying one just for colloseum but meh, I dunno.

Back