• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game have you put the most time into?

Socratic

Howdy
Years
  • Pretty self-explanatory. What Pokemon games have you put the most time into and why? We're you perfecting your Team? Hunting for Shinies? Maybe just simply Catching 'em all?

My most played game is Emerald with 220+ hours. I'd been trying to beat the Battle Frontier, but took a break to complete the Regional Dex. I'm currently choosing a Johto Starter, last I played.

How about you all?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My Pearl version currently has 187 hours on it. Most of that time was spent trying to complete the Pokedex, though I also played through as much of that game as I could. I wanted to see all of Sinnoh in that game.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
  • Emerald.

What game have you put the most time into?
    In this particular run, I basically did everything I thought was possible to do in a Pokemon game. I spent countless hours in the postgame, breeding and grinding my team into perfection (Blaziken - Salamence - Gardevoir - Crobat - Metagross - Milotic, yes I had a Milotic).

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I think my Black 2 game has the most hours, I recall it having 107+ hours (I was very determined to get a certain shiny lol) & I'd tried collecting a lot of the Pokémon I love on it, but that didn't work out so well lmao.

But otherwise my usual games vary to 20-80 hours. Ex. My Alpha Saphhire game currently has 20 hours on it (and I'd beaten the whole thing so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Shuhbooty

space and time
    Years
  • I've put in roughly 154 hours on Pokemon Y! I LOVED to battle others and breed pokemon. xD So that's what I've logged in, for game play though I think I logged roughly 40 hours (on and off for training and seeing the teams I wanted before I even started to trade online and stuff)​

Years
  • My highest save file was something in the region of 660-700 hours in my first Emerald playthrough, I had that same save for years and did near enough everything on it (including trying to get to the Moon xD)

After that is X with about 150-200 hours, most of that was spent shiny hunting as the post-game is really boring.

Back