• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game would you like to see remade?

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    I would say that they should do a remake of Darius 2. that was a very good game, one of the best side-scrolling shooters yet. should make it where you can capture enemies and use them to your advantage. i would like that.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Oblivion already has next gen graphics and physics. It also already has a great amount of quests. Id rather have a Morrowind remake since that game had a much better storyline and setting then Oblivion had.

Anyway once Bethesda is finished with Fallout 3 (Which will be the best Sci-fi rpg ever) they will create a new Elder Scrolls game. Most likely with a different engine like they usually do. But I doubt it would be an MMO since that would ruin the good setting and feel of the Elder Scrolls franchise. Then it would become just another place full of people yelling "FUL IRON ArMR 20 K. PLZ NEED CASH" Or full of scammers and spammers like I see on every MMO I play on

Well yea i know that Oblivion has next gen graphics and physics but i was thinking of a tune up on those, and a longer, better storyline which would be better than a Morrowind remake, to me anyways. But ur right about making an MMORPG for that. i would happily buy it and pay a monthly fee if needed.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Chrono Trigger. Please, Square, if you're going to put an end to the development of a fanmade remake, then at least make your own. <.< It'd be awesome to see this game in 3D or to see a 2D remake for the DS.

Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. Yeah, it's not going to happen, but a man can dream. =P The Lufia series was (sadly) never that popular, but awesome nonetheless and I would personally love exploring all the dungeons and solving the puzzles in 3D. I wouldn't say no to a DS port for this game, either.

Pokémon G/S. Shiny Gold is good, but I'd like to see an official remake of the games.

Seiken Densetsu 3, once again, I'd like to see this remade for the DS.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Final Fantasy VII Remake, on PS2 and PS3

and Gold and Silver, Crystal, and Yellow

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'd want TLOZ: Majora's Mask remade. IMO the best Zelda game. Next I'd want Gold and Silver remade. IMO (Again :p) the best pokemon game ever. Then....ummm. thats it for now :p#

EDIT: You found a new idea. You put the new idea in the idea pocket.... wait, idea pocket? Anyway, not exactly remade but I'd like a Smash Bros game for handheld (DS). Imagine playing a game like Brawl on the DS. However, the graphics would have to be toned downa nd some featues would have to go so the DS would be able to hold it (heck it might be able to hold it anyway, i dont know :\ :p)

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    The first Super Smash Bros. to be remade for the DS...
    Put in an adventure mode, Fighting Polygon Mode, more items/options/stages for VS Mode...
    Throw in Bowser, Peach, King Dedede, and Pit since they were intended to be in...
    VOILA!

Back