• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What games do you have?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, let's count here: Red, Blue, Yellow, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald. That's 8 GameBoy/GameBoy Advance games. And I have the ones that I bolded. ^^

But I think you had a Typo, XD. So I have Blue, Silver, and Crystal, for a grand total of three. ^^

Years
    Well technically I have them all on a my HDD and removable memory stick but on the old cartidges I have Yellow, Ruby and Fire Red.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I have red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, pinball, puzzle league, trading card game, and I think thats all. lol I have a lot of pkmn games!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    All except Gold, still have them all too.
    I also have Pinball though I think I've lost that.

Edit: Just realised this is about the GBA games too... well done for saying six games... ಠ_ಠ
    So of those I have Sapphire and Fire Red.

Last edited:

Xenart

Organization XIII Member
    Years
    I have:
    Red
    Green(japanesse version of red and blue)
    Blue
    Yellow
    Silver
    Crystal
    Gold
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Firered
    Leafgreen
    And last but not least is Emerald.

For a total of 12

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    When I was much younger I used to own all six out of seven.
    (I do believe you forgot about the Japanese Green version.)

However, times changed and I needed cash so I was forced to sell a few. I currently only have Red, Gold, and Crystal left.

-Sigh-

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Well I have:
    Red
    Blue
    Green
    TCG
    Gold
    Silver
    Crystal
    Ruby
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    Diamond
    Pearl
    Platinum

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ROMs don't count. D;

I have...
    - Red
    - Yellow
    - Gold
    - Silver
    - Crystal
    - Ruby
    - Sapphire
    - Emerald (x2)
    - FireRed
    - LeafGreen

For most of them, my brother and I each pick up a version for ourselves. I'm the one who owns Ruby, for example, but I can still get Pokémon from Sapphire since he has it so I included it anyway. :(

This is better suited to Other Pokémon Games, I think, since it covers GBA as well.

groudonlover

Mateus readies Hellfire...
    Years
    Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon - Red Recue Team
    Pokemon Ruby
    Pokemon Leaf Green
    Pokemon Fire Red(Hacked, translated from Japanese...)
    Pokemon Gold
    Pokemon Blue
    A lot of ROM-Hacks

Red Rescue Team was the first i played, and one of the hardest ever being released :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    I got Pokémon Silver for Game Boy Color and Pokémon Diamond for Nintendo DS.

Years
    I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver Gold, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Pearl, Diamond, Pinball, TCG, Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Pokemon Col, Pokemon Battle Rev, Mystery Dungeon and Ranger.

Years
    I have Red, Yellow, Crystal, Silver, Firered, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond, PBR, XD, Trozei, PMD 1, and Ranger.
    I HAD Sapphire, but I had to find a birthday present for my little cousin on short notice and just had to give it to him. I was about to give money, but he wanted that Sapphire game. >.<

Back