• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Games have you played that had your favorite music in it? (revived)

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well... SSBM. xD

They have lots of tunes from the Nintendo games that I like.

Zero ex

Swordmaster
    Years
    Megaman zero 4, most of them are cool.
    Tales of symphonia, "Beat the angel" "The end of the thought"
    Golden sun/the lost age, they are cool.
    Fire emblem, when you meet a new caracter, of all the fire emblems/
    FF7, "one winged angel" Jenova" "Chocobo battle"
    and more...

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Alot of the music I like from video games comes from RPG's. Chrono Trigger, FF IV, FF V, FF VI, FF VII, FF IX, FF Tactics, Suikoden, Suikoden 2, Suikoden 3, Breath of Fire, Breath of Fire 3, Landstalker, Pokemon. Games like those have good music in my oppion.

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    well sonic adventure 2, the songs are good and have some pretty good guitar solo-ing action!! but the same with sonic the hedgehog 2 (hilltop zone, Wing Fortress, mystic cave has the best base line though) boss theme FF7 rules same with one winged angel (bloody hard boss that sepiroth) and the main theme, FF9's not bad.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    My favorite? Kingdom Hearts. That, and probably Super Mario Brothers 3.

Years
    Shadow The Hedgehog songs sucked ??; manga fi really screwed up, Crush 40 only did 2 songs and I am all of me was one of the only good ones, Sonic Adventure (DX) Open your heart is seriously a favourite for me. Sonic Rush has some awesome music in it.

Though the retro mario stuff is awesome. Star Wars Battlefront 2 music really does keep you alert and ready and I like that in games like Battlefront. Zelda is probably my favourite game music around.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi!!!! It has rock background music **** it! *****! ****! ***! ****! I can not stop cursing

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    Well I haven't really played FFX-2 but what I heard of the music sounded pretty good. The beggining song wasn't half bad. I also liked Kingdom hearts. I watched a friend play it and I remember the music bein pretty good. The games I usually play have background music that puts you to sleep ^^'''

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Most of the Mega Man music existing.

Although MMII for the original game boy has very crappy music. *hates the stage select theme which hurted my ears*

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    metroid music is just amazing XD.
    zelda music is okay too.
    fire emblem, when you meet a new character
    most sonic music (new games and old) but sonic heroes theme i wernt to fond of.)
    goolden sun, final fantasy.
    more, iu cant be botherd list XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Sonic Rush is some of the worst music I have ever heard.

The GoldenEye 007 music was actually really good. Grant Kirkhope did a good job of not just taking the music out of the film (like say Star Wars games, do, which isn't a bad thing by any means. John Williams score is classic). But rather he took the Bond theme and based all the themes around that, keeping them musical yet orgnaic to the level. It's a shame that game never got a soundtrack released.

Back