• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What games should I get with a PSP?

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
  • I'm considering getting a PSP some point when I earn enough money. I already have a few in mind including Tekken Dark Ressurection and maybe Final Fantasy.

If anyone could suggest any worthwhile titles, I might consider getting them. Oh, and something with a good multiplayer. (Please note: European releases.)

Please and thank you! ^_^

Rizapop

pika-chaaaa~
    Years
  • Odd, I saw a thread like this in another forum. :P

Well, I suggest Harvest Moon: Innocent Life. It's kinda different from the old versions, and it has really good graphics and storyline I must say. :D

And Portable Max 2,emphasis on the 2 because version one was only available in Korean. Anyway, if you've played DDR or O2jam and loved it, you'll definitely love this. This has good graphics, music and a good multiplayer. >D

Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. I suggest this if you're into Strategy RP's and cute sprites. Imo, the graphics are super cute, I'm not sure about the storyline [I haven't finished mine] and the music is somewhat nice. :3
    I have a lot more, but I can't remember the names. D:

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • I haven't had a PSP for long. But I have Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth and it's awesome.

So if you like Final Fantasy games, you should get that game too, because it's made by square enix.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Final fantasy VII: Crisis Core is a very good game in my opinion.

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
    Years
  • Nothing can go wrong with a dose of Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. If you haven't played MGS already then I would start with Subsistence for PS2, then the above, for chronological purposes as this is plot heavy. Because of this, think twice before getting the Plus version, which emphasizes multiplayer over campaign.

Also, if you have not played any of the God of War games then God of War: Chains of Olympus would be a great start, seeing how it's the prequel for the other two for the PS2.

Castlevania games are generally great, so you could try out Castevania: [the] Dracula X Chronicles. This includes Rondo of Blood, the first overseas release of this game, and Symphony of the Night (most popular).

Finally, I have heard great things for Patapon, though I have not played this myself.

Of course, there is always:

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
    Final Fantasy Tactics: War of [the] Lions

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    In my opinion you should get

Rachet & Clank: Size Matters

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Both of these games are amazing, R&C has a great online play with plenty of modes. And Final fantasy is awesome as usual 8D

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Get Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-, and Square-Enix is Making a Kingdom Hearts Game for the Psp, Called Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. and U can Also Buy Imports and U can Play it on the English PSP. its not National Protected.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Definitely get Patapon. It's a great game, it's addictive, and it's amazing.

Also, the PSP ISN'T region-locked. Movies are, and only one game is region-locked (Battlezone I think), but the rest aren't.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Any good multiplayer games?

A friend suggested Monster Hunter Freedom (or whatever it was called). It's a Capcom game. It's where you go on quests for meat, food and other stuff and in the later levels, you'll be needing the help of other players to complete quests.

Anything else like that?

Back