• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What games would you like to see not a sequel, but a prequel?

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
Years
  • A prequel to Killzone would be great. I'd like to see a few events from the First Helghan War, preferably from the eyes of the Helghast. When you consider the Helghast in the situation, they actually seem more in the right than the wrong since the ISA/UCN placed their people under oppression to begin with. However, the Helghast (or rather just Scolar Visari) simply grew too large of a nationalistic head in the Second Extrasolar War, with the idea of genocide in mind.

A prequel to Halo (not Halo Wars) would be nice too, with the ideas of the human civil war (UNSC VS Insurrection) or maybe even the Battle of Reach in mind, playing as other Spartan members of Blue Team. It would be interesting to play as Linda instead of the Master Chief, working with him and Sergeant Johnson to fight off Covenant troops within the Orbital Defense Grid above Reach.

Back