• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What games you looking forward to?

Years
  • Well, Lego Indiana Jones was released this week, or I think it has, but I'm looking forward to getting that game.

On the not released front, the newly announced Pokemon Platinum Version, the next Castlevania DS game and Gran Turismo 5 are the ones I'm looking forward to.

falling up+
    Years
  • Persona 4 Hopefully, US will have this by Christmastime <333 I'd...donate my plasma for this game.

If atlus doesnt give us persona 4 Im going to have to buy an evoker in hopes of bringing out something to convince them otherwise...

But yeah besides that:

GT5
    Star wars force unleased
    fable 2
    too human
    FFXIII/vsXIII
    LittleBigPlanet

cliche? meh :p

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Only a few but they're goodems:

• Super Mario RPG (on VC) - the first Mario RPG. Can't wait til its released. <3
    • Super Smash Bros. Brawl - after half a year it's finally coming out in AUS. >>
    • Kingdom Hearts 3 - saw the trailer and got a nose bleed, I've literally become attracted to the game. <3
    • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 - the sole reason why I bought a DS. :3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Erm, Super Smash Brothers Brawl… UK version :<
    Oh and whatever the new Pokémon game will be as well as Pokémon Ranch. ._.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (plzplzplz)
    • Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (plzplzplz)
    • Final Fantasy Tactics A2 (...plz)
    • Dance Dance Revolution X (...meh)
    • Luminous Arc 2 (Not even sure if it'll come here..)

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    The only one i'm looking forward to is Final Fantasy XIII Versus for PS3, can't wait!

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
  • :x I'm looking forward to:
    Gyakuten Saiban 5
    Gyakuten Kenji (Maybe)
    Pokemon Platinum
    Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
    Digimon Championship
    Final Fantasy IV (Maybe)
    Alone in the Dark (Maybe)
    Fire Emblem: Shin Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Ken
    Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days
    Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
    Disgaea: Makai no Oji to Akai Tsuki

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alone in the Dark: I have it on reservation for Xbox 360 at my local GameStop. Overall, it looks like it is going to be an amazing game. A survival horror title that takes place in Manhattan. Pure coolness, dude.

Silent Hill 5: As a Silent Hill buff, I am naturally looking forward to this. The footage so far has been promising. The graphics are top notch and make the game look very realistic. In particular, the dog that was shown in one of the recent trailers looked great. Grotesque, but still beautiful, not unlike Silent Hill's other monstrosities. Plus, the story appears interesting. I am of the theory that the cult has expanded its practices to other towns, which would explain why the first half of the game is going to take place in a town other than Silent Hill. Still, we will not know for sure until it actually comes out.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: I am a huge fan of Star Wars, so I am of course anticipating the arrival of this game. I have it on reservation for Wii at my local GameStop. Playing as Vader's apprentice will be awesome. The fact that the player will be given the option of having him become a Jedi or a Sith is also cool. Apparently, Vader is also playable in the first level, where he will kick some Wookie ***. Friggin win.

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World: As someone who enjoyed the original Symphonia, I am looking forward to this sequel. The story appears as though it will be interesting. Based on what I have read about them, Decus and Alice all ready appeal to me. I am not sure whether or not I will like Emil and Marta, but they seem more interesting than Lloyd and Colette (lets just say I am not their biggest fan). The best part is that Zelos will be returning (meaning he survived in Tales of Symphonia's canon storyline. Huzzah) while Kratos will continue to have his ***** *** stuck on Derris Kharlan (he serves as the narrator in the beginning of the game, but that is all). This means I will not have to put up with him and his boringness. Sweet.

Resident Evil 5: RE4, while a decent game, was still somewhat of a disappointment for me. Regardless, I still have hope that RE5 will turn out to be a good game. Rumors are circulating over the internet that the mysterious blonde woman from the trailers is Sherry Birkin. Though I may not be a big Sherry fan (I like her, but she is far from being a favorite character), I do want the woman to be her. Perhaps Steve will come back, too. I (unlike the majority of the Resident Evil fanbase) like him as a character and would be happy to see him make a return to the series.

Last edited:

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • Im Looking Forward To
    Wii:
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution 2
    Guitar Hero 4: World Tour
    MadWorld

DS:
    Disgaea DS
    Guitar Hero: On Tour
    Pokemon Platinum

Xbox 360(Need To Buy One):
    Ninja Gaiden II
    Gears of War 2

PS3(Have To Buy One Also>.<):
    Disgaea 3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Well, I haven't been keeping up with most of the new games comming out, but I am quite looking forward to Pokemon: Platinum and Sonic Unleashed.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • PS3
    - Soul Calibur IV
    - Metal Gear Solid 4
    - God of War 3
    - Final Fantasy Versus XIII
    - Silent Hill 5

DS
    - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    - Final Fantasy Tactics A2
    - Final Fantasy IV

PSP
    - Valhalla Knights 2 (Not all that interested)

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • DS;
    Disgaea DS
    Pokémon Platinum
    Summon Night [remake]
    Rythm Tengoku Gold
    Soul Bubbles
    Luminous Arc 2

360;
    Soul Calibur IV
    Tales of Vesperia
    Prototype
    Dead Space
    Resident Evil 5
    Fable 2

Wii;
    Tales of Symphonia 2
    de Blob
    We Love Golf!
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Omoitsuku

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years
  • there is only a few I'm looking forward to. Final Fantasy IV and Star Wars The Force Unleashed!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy IV looks excelent and it has Voice Acting! time to return to staying up all night to kill Golbez!
    And lightsabers rule!
    almost forgot about spectrobes 2. online battle system! theyd better be a random battle system or I wont buy it. (Disney! dont make the same mistake nintendo did!)

Last edited:

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Xbox 360
    Resident Evil 5
    Fallout 3
    Battlefield: Bad Company
    Gears of War 2