• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Gen does your team mostly consist of?

What Gen does your team mostly consist of?

• Generation I

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Generation II

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Generation III

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Generation IV

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I took a look at my team and realized that I only have one fourth gen pokemon on my team and I just put it on the team.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    For me I just checked my Ribbon Achieving Team, and it is kinda mixed...I have one Hoenn Pokemon, Two Johto Pokemon, and Two Sinnoh Pokemon...lol

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, 3 in Kanto (I Generation), and 3 in Sinnoh (IV Generation)... Equal, but my Contest team: 3 in I, 2 in II, and 1 in IV...

Years
  • 1st or 2nd gen. Yeah, I'm extremely biased for those two generations. =P

Though, I must admit, some of my favorite Pokemon (like Lunatone) come from the 3rd gen. Most of the ones I like from that generation aren't very good though, so I only use them when giving myself a challange.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • All but two of my main team are from the fourth generation. I guess it kinda happen accidentally, but apparently I just wanted to use some newer pokes =P

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
  • i have...one 2nd gen, three 4th gen and two 1st gen. i guess it's a bit of an accident that i have so many 4gen pokés, as it is far from my favorite generation (which is 1st) ^_^

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    My most recent team would consist of 2 from Kanto, 2 from Hoenn, 1 from Sinnoh and one from Johto.
    I didn't mean that though, I don't base my preference towards Pokemon by the generation factor :P.
    Usually tend to choose more from the 3rd generation though, have several favorites from that.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Yanmega / Blissey / Gliscor / Azumarill / Tyranitar / Gengar

3 Johto, 2 Sinnoh, 1 Kanto.

It used to be 2 Johto / 2 Sinnoh / 1 Kanto / 1 Hoenn until I went Azu >> Metagross because of how badly I got beaten just because of how much Metagross weighed me down (my opponent used Magnezone...enough said. :#). Right now, Azumarill's place has yet to be tested, but I'm sure it will find a comfortable spot on my team.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    It's a mix, I guess. The team I'm working on now consists of 3 Hoenn Pokemon, 2 Sinnoh Pokemon, and one Johto Pokemon. I might be thinking of making a new team soon though.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    My team consists of all Gen 1 Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Torterra/Houndoom/Gallade/Vaporeon/Gardevoir/Staraptor.

3 Sinnoh, 1 Hoenn, 1 Johto, 1 Kanto.
    LOL I WIN. 8D~

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • My current team would be Kabutops / Parasect / Toxicroak / Clefable / Gorebyss / Sharpedo. That would be 2 Pokemon from Gen III, 3 from Gen I, and 1 from Gen IV.

Generation I takes the biscuit.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My team isn't complete yet, but this is what I'm for my main team:

Empoleon
    Infernape
    Garchomp
    Salamence
    Jolteon
    Vaporeon
    Gengar

Crossed out Garchomp for banned reason. I have two from the fourth gen, one from the third gen, and three from the first gen.
    My team mostly consists of Generation one pokemon.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The one I'm currently working on has 3 from Kanto, 1 Johto lead and 2 from Sinnoh. It's too hard for me to get 3rd gen Pokemon that are decent to use. o.o"

Back