• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What ghosts have you seen???

How many ghost have you seen?

• 1 (please state)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • 2 (please state)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • all of them (state if i was wrong)

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • none ur lying

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    I've seen the girl and the old guy in Platinum and all three in Diamond, but when I seen them the first time I was spooked out of my mind and it sent a little chill up in my body...

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    They kiiiinda expand on it in Platinum by implying the Charon used to live there and was probably the owner that abandoned it. Beyond that, there isn't much.

I've seen the little girl and the butler, I sort of assumed they were ones that you always saw on your first trip in >_> haven't seen the little boy, though.

I have seen the girl and butler, I always thought those were the only ones. where in the mansion does the boy appear at the specified times? id like to try it out.

Oh lawd. I love that house too. There's some really nice fanfiction that tries to expand on the story. ^.^

Alas, I thought it was 2 girls and a Butler?
    I would like to see a hack or game based on the ghosts of the world. Maybe just a mini hack based on the house with a lot of expansion on the story and whatnot. It's quite possible to give Dawn/Lucas the same ghostly attributes. I'd imagine it's possible to give others it too.

I saw the boy ^_^
    He is in the libary where you find the old gatue
    and he appears randomly Kininija
    you fail

pjofan

Orre Colosseum Leader
    Years
    When I first heard about them, I walked in and out of the rooms constantly until I saw them. It turns out I had seen both of them before(The butler and the gril) XD

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I've seen the girl and the eyes in the painting, but unfortunately, I haven't seen the butler yet.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    There's a little boy ghost? I've only seen the butler and the girl. I may have seen the boy in Platinum now that I think of it...

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    In Pokemon Pearl the ghosts I've seen in the old chateau is the girl and the old man. That's pretty much it.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I haven't seen any xD

You can find loads of stories thorughout the internet, i guess it would of been nice for one on the game :X

xPsychosocial

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
    Years
    I've seen the girl and the butler quite a few times, I haven't seen the little boy though. I didn't think there were more than 2 ghosts there. =\

Back