• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What good stuff have you gotten from Mom?

Years
  • As the title says, what good stuff, aside from a huge mountain of berries, has your mom sent you in the game? I've gotten a Choice Scarf and a Muscle Band myself, got kinda suprised when I saw the Scarf :P.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Other than the type-resist berries (and I have loads of them), the only noteworthy items I got were Choice Scarf and Moon Stone, as well as some Potions.

Emotional Intelligence

You may call me "EI"
    Years
  • All she ever gave me were berries so I gave up with her and moved on.. I had loads of items from my pearl just waiting to trade on anyway, ha!

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
  • Not much. She gave me a few good items in the beginning of the game, but now all she does is get crappy berries.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I got a Choice Scarf and a...
    Focus Sash. No Moon Stones/Potions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2011
    The most noteworthy things I have gotten from Mom so far was a Moon Stone. Saving it for a precious moment now!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I'm sure I got some good stuff, at least in the beginning, like Super pots and such... But I can't remember anything specifically.

Going through the deliveries is a pain, I never answer when she calls me, but that doesn't stop the process of her buying me crap ;_______; [/rant]

Oh well. At least I use some of the berries.

Back