• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in this year?

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Year 8 which is normal for my age here. If America ran by the same time as us (and vice versa) then we'd have the same years. It's just the Northern Hemisphere start half way through the year so... Yeah. :p

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    I'd be another 11th grader, Junior. =p At this rate, I'll be graduating at the age of 17, and yes, as the post-bit says and in my profile, I'm still 15. Considered young on average, statistically. Just started school back up this Monday, and it's real good. Every year I meet many more people, and literally can make a turn in any direction and run into people I knew for a few years, or just in general. So it's all good right now, best feeling is knowing peeps well and being a people's person.

~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I'm in the 12th grade. I'm just waiting to get that HS diploma in May so I can finally move out and live on my own.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I get to be a Sophmore^^ which means in one year I won't be a lower classman anymore >=D. I'm kind of nervous though because I heard that this is the hardest year in high school ;;.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I am going into 9th grade. My first year of high school ._.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    Going back to a school I haven't been to in 3 years at the tenth grade level. Um, hooray, I suppose. Hopefully if everyone treats me like crap there I can at least find friends in the local Trading Card Game league. >_<

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I'm not sue If I've posted on this already but anyways I am going to be a Freshmen in high school. Li brother a 7th grader and my big step brother is going to be a Fresmen in college.

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    I'm a big 'ol Senior this year. Yup, a 12th grade Pokemon Lover. Get used to it! :P I'll be around here until I'm 30! *laughs* But yeah, I'm a Senior on the 28th. And I'm pretty excited. One year left of small town life, then I'm off to somewhere where culture doesn't mean Bonanzaville...

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    how does a grade work... id need convert my school year into grades to give an accurate fiugre ^^

Years
    Schools in USA are... weird? O_O Here in Greece we never leave grades behind and our Education System is said to be the most terifying and evil along with the one in Japan T_T Anyway, here's how it is in Greece:

Elementary School
    1st Year - 6 Years Old
    2nd Year - 7 Years Old
    3rd Year - 8 Years Old
    4th Year - 9 Years Old
    5th Year - 10 Years Old
    6th Year - 11 Years Old

Junior High School
    7th Year - 12 Years Old
    8th Year - 13 Years Old
    9th Year - 14 Years Old

High School
    10th Year - 15 Years Old
    11th Year - 16 Years Old
    12th Year - 17 Years Old

I'm now starting High School, so that would be 10th Year ;D I started school at 5 and half so... yeah :P Anyway, High School is coming~! ~evil laugh~

Back