• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in?

What grade are you in?

• Head-start

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • kingdragraden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1st

• 2nd

• 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 6th

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 7th

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 8th

• 9th

• 10th

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • 11th

• college

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 12th

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    angel said:
    Yeah i'm sorry about forgeting about the 12th grade.
    It won't be held against you. ^_^

Heh, in one week (to be exact) I'll be in 10th grade. It's always weird when I think ''wasn't it only last year I was in 2nd grade?'' or something similar. Time goes t00 fast. x_x I wished to grow up faster and this is my punishment. (darn my childh00d days of wanting it to happen.) Never know what you'll get yourself into by wishing for something. Ohh well, I can manage aging.

~Blade~

Jolty-kun

Years
    Shizzle, if I was only born 12 days earlier, i'd be coming upto 8th grade, I wish i was born earlier ;_; XD, meh, I'm coming upto 7th grade ><;

Oh, but it also pwns, cause im also the second oldest kid in my schoo, or.. well was XDD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm actually going to college, which is like 13th grade...

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I'm going into the 9th grade now...I just graduated from middle school this year.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I thought I replied to this thread buttt okay. I'm gunna be a Junior and VERY Proud. I'm friends with mostly seniors, and their going to be doing senior pictures. But me and all my junior friends are going to bootleg them and do Junior Pictures lol. This year is going to rock, Junior Banquet and then prom, which ROCKS.

Back