• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what gym leader would you be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikou_Owner32345

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 21, 2004
    what out of the 8 gym leaders would you be if you could have their gym and pokemon and why?

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I would probably be Erika. I just adore her gym and she has a bunch of strong and cute grass type Pokemon. Also, she has her own Aroma Perfume Shop!!! I just love sweet scents like that. ^.^

~Kelsey

Loki

I would be Blain because its different then the rest. plus i like firetype pokemon.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I would be Blaine, the Gym leader with his gym in a volcano! That's cool! NO, that's not cool, that's hot, very hot!*sweats like hell and cools the volcano*

Chansey Inc.

I know Charlie Dent....
    Years
    I'd be Blane because i sarted out with Charmander and then i got an eevee and then evolved it into a flareon then i caught a moltres with a great ball and i got a arcanine so i am a fire tipe trainer, AKA Flame

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    Out of Kanto gym leaders, i would be Misty.... I just love water pokemon.... But out of ALL gym leaders, i would be either Pryce or Wallace :P Ice pokemon rulez and also water pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Brock! His Onix is cool and if he has similar levels to everyone else would be one of the strongest (altho misty is the strongest IMO)

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    i would be blain cuz he has a ninetales and i love that gym,it's so cool^_^,besides,i adore fire pkmn

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    I would be Sabrina: she has psychic powers and her pokemon are awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back