• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Hair/Body Products Do You Use?

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
    Years
    Deoderant: Right now Axe, the last one was an Adidas Ice Drive that was awesome.
    Shampoo: head&shoulders for greasy hair.
    Soap: Nivea for men (Gel)
    Shaving Cream: Nivea for men, bouth it 2 years ago when I was still living with my parents, still have about half of the bottle haha.
    Conditioner: Sometimes I use the one my girlfriend has, which I believe is L'oreal or something for dark and damaged hair. I've also got some Pantene hair creme which I use about once a week for smooth and silky hair.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Don't know what the shampoo is called haha. It's just stuff that isn't full of chemicals to make it smell different (which I apparently am allergic to) or dye it. The soap is the same way.

I have somewhat tough skin, so I often can get away with just using water for shaving. If anything, I do occasionally use soap for shaving my legs. Otherwise I sometimes end up with cuts, but they're small and I can hardly (if at all) feel them, so I don't care.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Soap: Irish Spring gel
    Shampoo: Aussie moist shampoo
    Conditioner: Aussie moist Conditioner
    Deodorant: Phat Farm & Old Spice
    Hair mousse: Tresemmé volumizing mousse
    Hair Spray: Tresemmé Freeze & Hold

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Soap: Irish Spring
    Body Wash: Bath & Body Works (some scents: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Mango Mandarin, Be Enchanted)
    Face Wash: Olay
    Shaving: Skintimate shave gel and Nair cream or wax strips
    Deodorant: Dove or Suave

Shampoo/Conditioner: Either TRESemmé, Garnier Fructis, Herbal Essence, whatever. Not that picky nor brand-loyal.
    Hair styling: Fantasia Heat Protectant Straightening Serum and Power IQ Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Shampoo/Conditioner: Herbal Essences Unbreakable Seduction with Jasmine extract (omg I love Jasmines)
    Body Wash: Dove, blue fig & orange blossom
    Face Wash: Clean & Clear Morning Burst
    Deodorant: Dove Cool Essentials, cucumber & green tea
    Soap: Dove bar soap

I never realized how many Dove products I use.
    I don't use anything for my hair other than shampoo and conditioner.

Back